4

Over the next few months, Heminsworth bids his time in the fighting pits, severely disabling the ones he deems threatening to his grand scheme of things. Heminsworth knew he just had to be patient for the right moment to strike to be sent out of the fighting ring for good. Heminsworth is always left to question why his father has been absent over the last few weeks, he wonders if Layla Stone went ahead with her attempt to remove the humans from the Ri Con district which was originally apart of the Stone territory. 

Atticus has been left to babysit his younger brother, yet it seems only Heminsworth realizes that Atticus on the other hand thinks his father finally gave him more trust in the activities Malvrick has going on.

Heminsworth chuckles at his brother's attempt to sneak into the dungeon he's in, "I can hear you breathing from a mile away. You should really work on that stamina. It sounds like you're gasping from the air just walking up six flights of stairs," Heminsworth smirks.

Atticus's heart skips a beat as he speaks casually, "jokes on you, I wasn't on any stairs."

"Oh, so you're just out of shape? Well, that's pitiful," Heminsworth replies. Atticus holds back a growl and drops the plate of food guard Jeremy Wood was bringing him. Heminsworth looks at the food.

"You just saved me from eating soiled food. Who's the real winning party here?" Heminsworth asks his older brother.

Atticus smirks and shrugs, "some food better than none," Atticus replies.

"Is it? Because with how much you try to starve me I have yet to lose any weight," Heminsworth pats his stomach, before rolling and flexing his arms, "I'm pretty sure I'm still the solid two hundred pounds I was when I got here."

Heminsworth smirks, and looks at his arms, "if not I should weigh more. I've noticed I've gotten thicker around the arms," Heminsworth brags.

What Atticus will never fully comprehend is for as long as Amoura is magically connected to Bixiy as she is, he will always be in full health. 

"How about we put that to the test, baby brother," Atticus walks out shouting orders to bring the men to the fighting ring. Heminsworth follows the men out to the open field cemented ring, he's let his body get smashed and dragged against its sharp bumps and edges. Even without Amoura's impressive physical abilities, he has his own thanks to his mother. 

Heminsworth watches his brother bark orders on who to send out first before speaking out to jab at his brother, "so tell me Atti, who did you take after? Mom. Or Dad?" Heminsworth smirks at his brother's glare.

"I'm assuming that means you took after father," Heminsworth smiles as he looks at the empty ring, the rest of the men were put behind the bars cells that line the open fighting ring.

"I took after father enough to be up here, as to you. Pitful as our mother, a Lycan with no desire to use that strength to its best uses," Heminsworth laughs.

"You think I'm down here because I can't be up there? Tell me Atti if you planned a run away with our fathers' most hated enemies' daughter do you think father would have sent you here to be punished or would he have killed you?" Heminsworth asks.

"Father won't kill me, one because I'm too good of a potential monster to give up on, like you and our other siblings. You think he leaves Angie out there because he cares for her future?" Heminsworth snorts before continuing.

"No, she's out there because she's useless to him. He doesn't need a daughter that offers no value to him. I'm assuming she too is a werewolf," Heminsworth speaks up, victoriously.

"Isn't your mate a werewolf?" Atticus asks his brother with venom.

"No. Her mother is a lycan and her father is from the Stone bloodline, she might be an immortal for all we know. But my money is she takes after both her parents," Heminsworth smirks.

"Amoura may not use her power, but she's far from weak. If she weren't a Stone she'd be terrifying. She'd put our dear father to shame," Heminsworth warns.

"Well let's see how terrifying you are," the cell door to four cells open, and six men come out. 

"You'll never learn Atti. Here let me show you the power that comes from our mother, since I'm the only one who's seemed to inherit what father so desperately seeks after," Heminsworth pulls at the rage in his core and calls forth his second form. He lets the anger ripple the change up his spine triggering the remainder of his body to break and expand. Heminsworth stood taller than the average tall lycan, at twelve feet tall with a body almost twice as wide as an average lycan. 

Heminsworth stands to his mothers' name, and kills every since fighter in the area, breaking into the cells and killing the men hiding behind them.

"Heminsworth!" He shouts at his brother, he looks behind him.

"Kill him!" Heminsworth shifts back, and laughs.

"Oh please brother you can't kill me. No one can, it's another reason why father will do anything to make me his puppet. I am the only child of Lisa Blackhart and Malvrick Goodman who was born a Lycan. The only son to hold all the Blackhearts abilities, and to top it off," Heminsworth smile wides.

"For simply being her mate, I hold all of her abilities," Heminsworth amused demeanor changes.

"And for as much as father hates the Stones, he fears them even more due to their power. He wants me to use their power against them, and let me be clear, I will rather be here causing hell in hell than out there giving him a chance to hurt the Stone bloodline," Heminsworth stares at him.

"So who's next?" Heminsworth asks amused as he scans the corpses at his feet.

Atticus turns red and shouts to send him to the isolation cells away from everyone, Heminsworth walks to the gated entrance, two guards stood on the other side, "I won't kill you if that's what you're afraid of."

The guards look at each other as the door opens, "go," They motion for him to go first.

"I don't know the way. How am I suppose to lead?" Heminsworth asks as he steps forward.

"We'll direct you, straight all the way till the end of the hall," Heminsworth nods and walks down the hall. With each step, a discomfort grew in his lower abdomen, he walked two-quarters of the hall when he had to stop and lean on the wall till the pain went away.

"What are you doing?" The guards ask from a few feet away.

"Sorry. I think because it's been a while since I've shifted, my body is reacting to it. The last time I was in this form was when my father killed me to keep me from escaping with my mate," Heminsworth mutters as he gets back up and starts walking again.

Heminsworth falls to his feet by the time he reaches the end of the hall, the pain came back quick and doubles within seconds. Heminsworth holds himself up on all four as he tries to steady himself despite the pain.

Just as it begins to fade and Heminsworths sits up to catch his breath, only for the air to hitch as the pain begins to tear through his lower abdomen. He grips onto his sides and howls in pain as it only worsens.

Heminsworth slacks against the wall, "what is going on?" He mutters as another wave of pain cripples him, this time he connects with Amoura and he can feel her pain, it's when he realizes this is her pain he's experiencing.

"No," He gets up only to fall as another wave of pain cripples him, "No," he growls.

"Am-our-a," He could feel her if only he could reach far enough to touch her. Her pain worsens and it sends Heminsworth into a rage.

"No, I won't lose her," Heminsworth growls as he forces himself up and rushes down the hall, it was time for him to leave.