7. The Dream SMP

George and Dream each order a twist, Sapnap orders chocolate, and I order vanilla with sprinkles.

"Hey. No throwing ice cream at random people this time" I point and glare at Clay as we make our way to a table.

"Nooo" Clay teases "that was you!"

"It was not!" I swat at his arm. "Shut up doofus."

Clay chuckles at you.

"George, the love birds are fighting" Sapnap attempts to whisper.

"Hey, I heard that" Dream says.

Thunk

"HEY" Sapnap yells. "Why'd you kick me Dream?!?"

"You know why" Dream glares.

"Boys boys" I tut at them "enough."

"Yes ma'am" Sapnap salutes.

"Excuse you Nick, I am not a ma'am"

Thunk

"Oh my god." Sapnap groans "You too? Now I know why you two get along so well" Sapnap rubs his leg.

Dream, George, and I sit there and laugh at Sapnap sulking. Sapnap eventually recovers and forgets about all of it.

"Is everyone done?" Clay asks.

"One sec" I say and shove the last bite of ice cream cone into my mouth. I finish that and wipe my mouth with a napkin. "Now I am."

We all hop into Dreams car as he heads towards my place. The car ride is full of chatter, and jokes, and I smile about the fun day.

Clay pulls up to my apartment. "I had so much fun today. It was nice to meet you two" I look back at Sapnap and George.

"You too!" They both say.

"Have a goodnight guys" I say, kiss Clay on the cheek and get out.

"Goodnight y/n" Clay smiles.

"Byeee!" George and Sapnap yell.

I hear Sapnap and George going "oooooooh" about the kiss as I walk up to the door and I just chuckle at them.

I get inside my apartment and let out a squeal of excitement.

"So today was fun then?" Abby asks from the couch.

"Yes!" I smile. "Very."

Abby pats the couch next to her motioning for me to sit.

"Hang on, let me get pajamas on" I run into my bedroom and throw on sweats before plopping onto the couch next to Abby.

"Tell me about it!" She smiles.

And so I tell her all about the fun day.

----------------------------------------

A couple long days of work and school pass when one day, I get home and receive a text. I put my stuff down first before fetching my phone from my pocket. I smile when I see it's from Clay.

"Hey, we're about to stream, would you want to join the smp, and play with us?"

"Omg, I would love too!"  I text back.

I boot up my PC and Dream whitelists me and adds me to the Discord. I get on Minecraft and join the Discord vc in time to hear Dream begin his stream.

"Hi guys, I don't usually stream the smp, but theres a very special guest on today. Today I'm playing with y/n. Its her first time on the server!" Dream says.

I have the stream up on my phone and see chat go crazy.

"Is this Dreams girlfriend?"
"Is that who Dream went on a date with?"
"How dare she, he's mine!"

I decide to ignore chat and say "Hi Dream!"

"You wanna tour?" He asks.

"Sure!" I say excited to be on the smp. I never thought I'd be playing on THE Dreamsmp.

Dream shows me around, most of the places I already know from streams and such, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

Eventually I pick a plot of land just outside the L'manburg borders to build my house. As Dreams helping me collect materials George and Sapnap join the vc.

"Hi y/n!" They both say loudly.

"Hi George, hi Sapnap!" I say.

I then meet Eret, and Badboyhalo and Skeppy, as they come over to donate blocks.

"Thanks guys, nice to meet you!" I tell each of them.

I finished building the base of my house when I hear the ding of someone entering the vc.

"Dreeeeaam, you gotta girlfriend??" says Tommy.

Dream ignores him and says "Her name is y/n Tommy"

"Hi Tommy, it's nice to meet you" I say chuckling.

"Eugh, she's American" Tommy says followed by the sound of someone leaving the vc.

"Ignore him" Dream says.

"Tommy's stupid" Sapnap says.

"Agreed" says George.

I just laugh at them and continue building. I've almost finished the first floor when Wilbur and Tubbo join the call.

"Hiiiii" says a bubbly Tubbo.

"Hey" Wilbur says.

"Hi guys, nice to meet you!" I say. "I'm y/n by the way"

"Nice to meet you too!" They both respond.

"Are you with Manburg or Pogtopia?" Wilbur asks.

"Pogtopia all the way" I answer.

"Good answer" Wilbur says "I'm gonna check on the child, it was nice to meet you"

"Alright, nice to meet you too" I chuckle.

Tubbo stays and chats for a while. I tell him that bee's are my favorite mob.

"Bees!" He exclaims "I love bees!"

Eventually everyone leaves and it's just Dream and I in the vc.

"This was so much fun thanks Cl- Dream" I quickly correct myself. "Everyone was so welcoming and kind!"