6. Mini Golfing

"Lets go mini golfiinnggg!" Sapnap yells.

The car ride is full of excited banter and eventually, we reach the park.

"Mini golfing for four" Dream tells the cashier after you made it to the counter.

"Here" I try to offer money for my ticket while George and Sapnap also dig through their wallets but Clay won't have it.

"No, I'm paying for all of us," Clay says.

"Okkk" the three of us say.

"The clubs and balls are over there" The cashier gestures to a spot across the room.

"Here" Clay picks up the smallest child's club and hands it to me "This one is your size."

"Eugh!" I scoff and whack him gently on the leg. "Rude."

Clay lets out a small cute wheeze.

I put the tiny club back and grab the right one. "I woulda done that to you but you need the biggest club anyways you freaking giant" I knock my arm into his side. I see George and Sapnap watching us and awww-ing, so I roll my eyes and head for the door where the course begins.

Everyone followed me to the green.

"Who wants to go first?" Clay asks.

"I will!" Sapnap says. He places his ball on the ground and hits it too hard, it hits a rock and shoots off course and we laugh at him as he runs to grab it.

"Go ahead y/n" Clay encouraged.

I put my ball down on the green and give a gentle swing. It bounces off the wall and comes to a stop near the hole. "Aw man so close!" I say.

Clay lets George go next, he places his ball and takes a swing. The ball bounces everywhere and lands no where near the hole. "Well that was bad" George says.

"At least it stayed on the course" I tease. Everyone laughs and I smile, happy that I'm getting along with them.

"Hey now!" Sapnap, who had just rejoined the group after fetching his ball, retorts.

I just chuckle more at him as Dream puts his ball down. He takes a calculated swing and the ball lands barely an inch from mine.

"Awww, even your golf balls are cuddling" George says.

"Shut up" Clay shoots a death glare at George.

I just laugh, and pretend I don't see the redness growing in Dreams cheeks. His ball was closer so he putts it into the hole. I quickly do the same. George takes a couple more shots, but his ball finally makes in it. Sapnap starts from the beginning, thankfully learned his lesson, and hit the ball with less force and was able to putt it in.

We continue throughout the course with lots of laughs, teasing, fun and some competitiveness too. Although the competitiveness was mostly from Dream, but thats not a surprise.

"Last hole, make it count!!" I say.

Sapnap goes first. He hugeky overshoots it and the ball goes flying off course again.

"Dude, you did it again?" George teases.

Sapnap points his club threateningly at George. "Shut up gOgY" and runs off to find his ball again.

"Whatever" George rolls his eyes. "Your turn, y/n"

"Oh right!" I place my ball down and take a second to figure out the angle and I swing.

"HOLE IN ONE!" Everybody shouts.

"HECK YEAH!" I yell in excitement.

"You did it!" Clay holds his hand up and I high five it.

"Woohoo!" Sapnap says. "Good job y/n!"

"Thanks everyone!" I laugh.

Dream and George take their turns and both land it in two shots. Sapnap gets it in three.

We all walk off the course and stop at a picnic table. "Lemme count up the scores" I say. I stare at the scorecard and count for a couple minutes.

"In last place..." I say in a goofy announcers voice "...Sappnaaapp!"

"In third place..... George!"

"And finally, in first place..." I look up at the group "Uhh drumroll please?" I say in a sassy voice. They start drumming on the table. "DREEAAM!"

"Woo!" Clay yells and fist bumps the air.

"Great job!" I tell him.

"Thanks!" He says. "You did great too y/n!"

"That was fun!" George says.

"It was" Sapnap agrees. "Except for the part where I lost of course" he jokingly pouts and we all laugh.

We head inside to return our clubs and balls.

"You know what?" Dream says. "Their ice cream here is really good!"

"That sounds delicious" I say and everyone nods in agreement.

"Alright, lets go" Dream says and we all head to the food counter.

Authors note:
Sorry for not uploading in a long time, I've been super busy. But I plan on getting back to regularly writing soon!! Also sorry if these first chapters have been messy. I want to work on better writing when I get back to it!

Thanks for reading!!! ❤️