9. The Airport

Suddenly I find myself awake up, disoriented at first, I realize I fell asleep on Dream. Glancing up at the tv, I realize the movie is over.

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't wake you up" says Dream as I sit up and stretch.

"It's okay" I say "Sorry for falling asleep on you" I feel my face getting red.

"You're fine! Besides, it was cute" Clay says making me blush harder.

"What time is it?" I change the subject, not knowing what to say.

"Like 2 AM" Clay chuckles, I glance over at George and Sapnap and see them passed out as well.

"Oh my god, that's late" I say yawning.

"You can just crash here" Dream offers.

"Oh that sounds good, thanks" I respond.

"No problem" Clay grabs a blanket and a pillow ans hands them to me.

"Oh thanks!"

"Sapnap, George wake up, come on guys go to the spare room y/n is sleeping on the couch" Clay shakes them awake. They both groan loudly but eventually head to their room.

"Good night"

"Night"

"Good night"

"See you in the morning"

I grab my phone and shoot a text to Abby, so she hopefully doesn't wake up and worry about me.

I feel my self start to drift off to sleep before the smile can even finish spreading across my face.

-------------

I wake up to the smell and sound of bacon sizzling. "Yum" I think to myself as I get up and stretch.

I fix my hair before heading to the kitchen, knowing I have bed head.

I stop out of sight of the boys when I hear Sapnap say "You really like her don't you Clay"

"I do" Clay says, "I really really do, she's beautiful and funny and kind and genuine"

"Ask her out then!" George says.

"I'm scared she'll say no"

I stand there and smile for a second, hoping they're talking about me.

"Morning guys!" I say, heading into the kitchen, "What's cooking?"

"Oh we're cooking a big breakfast for George's last day" Sapnap says.

"Eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast" Dream rattles off.

"Yum" I say.

Soon it's done and we all grab a plate and eat some great breakfast while chatting more.

"Do you wanna drop George off at the airport with us?" Clay asks.

"Oh I wouldn't want to intrude anymore"

"Nonsense" Sapnap says.

"You should come with us" George reaasures me.

"If you guys are sure"

"We're sure" Clay nods.

"Alright" I say, "I'll go!"

We clean up breakfast and all our snacks still left in the living room from the night before.

We all get dressed and freshened up the best we could, George, who was mostly packed, finished packing his suitcase and then it was time to leave. It's a sad drive there and before I know it we're at security, as far as we can go without also buying tickets. Dream and Sapnap bro hug George.

"This was great!" Sapnap says.

"I'm so happy you could visit, we should visit you sometime" Dream says.

"Bye George, it was so awesome to meet you" I say giving him a quick, friendly hug.

"I'm glad you could hang out with us" George says to me.

"Yeah, you're pretty cool" Sapnap says.

"Thanks guys, you're great!"

Clay, Sapnap, and I stand and wave as George walks through the gates.

It's another sad ride back. Once we get back to Clay's house, I decide to head out right away. I hug Clay and Sapnap bye, and get in my car, heading home.

Once I'm home, I say hi to Abby, and tell her I had fun before crashing on my bed.

-------------
A/n: thank you so much for reading
I hope you enjoyed
I once again am asking for your forgiveness
for my lack of writing and uploading.
Also thank you so freaking much for
3k reads, thats insane!

Don't forget to vote, follow me, and
check out my other works if you want!
Ps this is now 669 words