Losing Another One

After (y/n) leave the broadcast room, she let out a deep breath. She's finally free well maybe not really but she can do things now and she misses a lot of people.

She started hopping her way to the Misaki stairs. Maybe she can have a little chat with Yako but...

She's afraid. What if she's forgotten her? That's impossible... right?

She started climbing the stairs

"One...

Two...

Three...

Four. Yako-san?"

.

..

...

"(Yyy/nnnn)!!! You're back!!"

Yako was still on her fox form when she started running but then quickly turned into her human form when she engulfed (y/n) with a big hug.

"How I missed you yako-san. I- I thought you've forgotten me." (Y/n) started crying.

The truth is, yako was so sorry for the girl. Her, (y/n) and no. 3 used to be good friends. They where the ones (y/n) runs to when she's troubled or in the blues. He helped her with her insecurities. He made her comfortable about herself. He always told her that she doesn't have to change, that her true friends will always remember her but now he's gone. And to rub it in, her so called friend Tsukasa, was the cause of this death.

"How about we have some tea (y/n)" she asked trying to repeat those good times but now without no. 3

"That'll be great yako-san. Should we invite no. 3 too?"

"I... Need to talk to you first." Yako said as she held (y/n)'s hand and guided her deeper into her boundary.

It took a while to get there. Yako handed (y/n) a cup of tea.

"Soo.. (y/n), how are you doing?"

"I- I'm fine ya- yako-san. But so- something doesn't feel right. W- why aren't we inviting Akio?" she asked as tears started to form in her eyes. She hates the Idea of being forgotten or forgetting one of her friends.

(Akio will be my name for him since he is only refered to as no. 3 in the anime and manga)

"He was replaced (y/n)-chan..."

"But that's Impossible!! Everybody knows that the only way you can replace a school wonder is by killing them!! You're lying yako- san!!"

"I'm so sorry (y/n- never mind yako. I'll visit him myself."
(Y/n) said as she leaves her boundary

(Y/n) goes to the nearest bathroom she can find which is unfortunately hanako's bathroom but she just walked past right him and went through the mirror. Well one of the benefits of being the strongest apparition is simply getting inside different boundaries. Now Hanako knew exactly what she is gonna do. He then hurried to no. 2's boundary.

"No. 2, I need you to get me to the hell of mirrors." He said

"I know." Said yako as she continued minding her business.

"No. 2 I don't think your getting the point here. She's gonna kill him."

"I know"

"She already has three boundaries after she accidentally killed no. 9 and 10. This power is too much for her."

"I KNOW OH GREAT NO. 7, BUT I'D RATHER HAVE HER RULING THAT BOUNDARY INSTEAD OF HIM" Yako said as tears started to form in her eyes

"It's not his fault"

"I know.." yako said as she bursts into tears

"I'll lead you to his boundary"

Meanwhile with (y/n), things are not going well.

After she entered the boundary she quickly called for Akio

"Akio!! Akioo!!! Where are you"

"What? W- who are you? W- who's Akio?? And w- what are you d- doing in my boundary?"

"Who. Are. You. And what are YOU doing in AKIO'S boundary." She asked as vines started banging on the other side of the mirrors. She slowly started rising into are as marks of lilies started appearing on her body.

"I'm the n- new third mystery. Mitsuba S- Sousuke" he said with fake confidence

It was one sentence. It was one simple sentence but it ruined everything. It was not what she was expecting. She came to see her friend. What on earth happened while she was gone? (Y/n) wanted to cry but she can't. She was filled with pure hatred. She hated herself for it. She couldn't even mourn over the death of her friend but instead she let anger control her.

The vines started to break through the mirrors and tightly wrap themselves on Mitsuba preventing him from moving

(Y/n) started changing. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes turned black. Her gorgeous (h/c) hair, her (s/t) turned pale white and her kimono turned pitch black with glowing white lily patterns. This was her true form as an apparition.

"The new no. 3 Mitsuba Sosouke hmm?" (Y/n) said with a sickening grin

"Tell me how his death happened."

"It- it was-"

"Tell me." (Y/n) said as the vines wrapped around Mitsuba started growing thorns.

"His- heart was- c-carved out-" Mitsuba said said as he struggles with the tight vines.

"(Y/n)!!! Stop! Please stop this."

"Why? Yako-san WHY?!! Aren't you Akio's friend too?! Give me one good reason."

"It's not his fault (y/n)-chan!" Yako said

"Then Who's. Is. It."

"It's Tsukasa. He forced Mitsuba to eat no. 3's heart. Please (y/n) let the kid go." Said hanako. It's the truth. Someone has to tell her.

"Tsukasa.... you're lying. You're lying!! YOU'RE LYING!" (y/n) said as she flew out of the hell of mirrors letting go of Mitsuba.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°
Hello everyone (*'ω`*) it's been a while since I updated. I'm really busy with school. I hope tou liked this chapter.

I decided to give no. 3 a bit more character. He appeared and died on the same episode and I'm a bit sad we didn't get to know more about him.

Crazedbifangirl out~