An endless suffering

Everything is going wrong ever since she finally had her own rumor. It almost feels like everything would've been better if she stayed there inside her boundary... all alone....

She ended up hurting an innocent girl...

"Don't worry Yashiro-san I won't hurt you unless I need to. For now I'm just taking you hostage."

Finding out her dearest friend was now gone...

"You don't have to change (y/n). Me and no. 2 will always be here for you. As far as I can tell you're already perfect. And I am Akio of the hell of mirrors. Would I ever lie to you?"

Hurting a person who isn't responsible for his death...

"The new no. 3 Mitsuba Sosouke hmm?"

Finding out that the guy who helped her with her rumor..... showed her the feeling of having a friend after all those time she was locked up.... the guy who gave her hope....

"YYYY/NNN!!!! Did you like it? your rumor?!?! How did it go? Did you miss me?"

"Tsukasa.. It went great!! Of course there was a few problems with no. 7 but it's nothing aanndd can you please get off me?"

✧*。

After (y/n) left the boundary everything was quiet. Not a word was said. Mitsuba was so terrified as to why the guy who helped him kill no. 3 would also help his friend.

(Y/n) decided that maybe going towards Tsukasa right now isn't the best idea. She still needs to hear his side of the story which is something she should've done with Mitsuba but now she just can't. Especially while this power still overflowing.

She decided to stay on her second boundary which is the school garden just to calm herself down and think things through. She just can't go back in her first boundary. If she ever goes in there, the temptation of staying there in order to keep everyone safe, would lock her inside.

She sat on the swing while taking deep breaths. After a few minutes her appearance turned normal but the tears just won't stop flowing.

"It's nice to see the original owner of this boundary. It's been a long time (y/n)."

(Y/n) smiled a bit and decided to look where the voice was coming from. It was from a little plant on a table. Mr confession plant to be exact.

"It's been a long time love plant. The last time I saw you, you told me that you're gonna be a tree. I was gone for so long. What happened?" She smiled a bit talking to an old friend.

"Hey! I was once a tree!! I once was!" He shouted which caused (y/n) to laugh a little.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." She said with sarcasm. Then she just sat there while riding the swing with her eyes closed as she cried silently. Unfortunately the students can only see the swing swaying by itself wich attracted a lot of attention.

"Hey Mr. Confession Plant, everytime I'm gone you can consider this boundary yours. It was nice talking to you again and good luck being a tree." She said as she stood up and dusted herself.

"Thank you (y/n). I'll take take care of your boundary for you." He said.

(Y/n) started walking to the broadcasting room since she finally decided to talk to Tsukasa but someone stopped her.

"Y'know you're too strong to even be allowed to walk around the school so casually. You're a huge threat to everyone inside the school." Teru Minamoto said while smiling at her still tightly gripping her arm.

Maybe this isn't so bad for her. She can finally be exorcised but she already tried that. She already tried killing herself in the past to end her pain and look where it got her. Look at where she's standing right now. It's just the same. Everything hurts. Nothing happened.

"I know you. You're quite famous with us apparitions. The student council president whose an exorcist. I'm planning on seeing a friend. Please don't get in my way." (Y/n) said with an emotionless face as she fed him a blue lily petal which caused him to fall asleep.

Meanwhile while this was happening, Tsukasa was just starring at (y/n)'s book. He still isn't sure if he really do wanted to read it or not. That's when he decided to open the book at a random page. The chapter was named 'An Undying Friendship, Saying Goodbyes' but before he got the chance to read it he heard a knock at the door. He let out a sigh after he closed the book. He then hurriedly opened the door only to be met by his favorite person.

"(Yyyy/nnnn)!!!! I MISSED YOU!" Tsukasa said as he launched himself at (y/n) but she just stood there.

"(Y/n)? Is there anything wrong??" He said full of concern.

"Tsukasa... Did you kill no. 3?" (Y/n) asked him as she started trembling.

But Tsukasa just remained hugging her.

"I'm sorry (y/n). It's true it really is me. I did it." Tsukasa said as he hugged (y/n) tighter but she just pulled him off of her.

"Why did you do it?" She asked him as her hair slowly started to turn white. It's happening again. She was once again filled with pure anger that she can't even cry.

"I'm really sorry (y/n)!! Please listen to me!!. Sakura and I decided that it would be troublesome for Amane if a supernatural was replaced and he wouldn't notice us bringing you back. I only did it for you (y/n)!" Tsukasa said while crying.

"So it was... my fault..." (Y/n) said tears started to roll down her cheeks and her hair returned to it's original color.

(Y/n) then started running away from the broadcast room as Tsukasa ran after her.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°
Hello everyone! I hope you pike this chapter and I'll try to update later or tomorrow when I get the chance.

Crazedbifangirl out~