The truth

As (y/n) begins to see her memories, it was to her surprise and Hanako and Tsukasa can see it too. It was like watching an old tape, a recording but with voice narrating her story.

An Undying Friendship, Saying Goodbyes

It was one rainy day when my mom suddenly told me we have to move away. It broke my heart to say goodbye to my friends but we made a promise. They promised that they will forget me and I promised that I'll return. A promise...

My new life

We arrived at our new place and It isn't bad at all. I just got home from school and some girls there just started beating me up and laughing at me. It wasn't different with what I experienced at the Kamome academy when I just transferred but it's different cause I used to have Amane and Tsukasa with me. I miss them.

Loneliness

It's been a while since we move and I feel to tired. Tired of living. The only thing keeping me from killing myself is my promise. My parents are never here and the bullying just got worse. They even used vines to tie me up. I guess it can make excellent weapons huh... Maybe one day I'll use them.

A broken promise

I little while ago I met Tsukasa and Amane on a store nearby. I approached them but they looked at me and just backed away. They seemed to have forgotten me. Our promises... It's fine!! Maybe if I just cut my hair so I'll look like before, they'll recognize me. That's what I keep on telling myself. But as I saw my reflection on the mirror, it's almost as if I wouldn't even recognize myself. I've become so much thinner, the bags under my eyes, my bruises... The scissors I have in my hands, I used it to cut my wrist. It felt kinda good. I continue to do this repeatedly until my last breath as I stared outside the window, to the stars and moon that my dear friends and I loved so much.

Pure white

I can go through things now so I'm gonna guess I'm a ghost. For some reason my parents never came back into the house leaving my corpse. Soon a man passed by out house and got a glimpse of what was inside. He immediately called the cops and once they got here they saw my white corpse drained out of blood. To come to think of it.. I kinda liked it.

My funeral

It's weird to see my body in this pointless ceremony. Nobody's here. Just me, the priest, and the guys who's gonna burry me. I spotted two boys from across the street in they're black uniforms they seemed to be crying. Do they know this person getting buried? Wait. What am I doing in this funeral? Why can't anyone see me? I noticed the two boys walking towards the grave as each of them placed thier bouquet of black lilies. I looked closer to the grave and saw (f/n) (l/n) written on it. But isn't that my name? I tried to look back at them but I saw myself in a different place. Is this...? I was about to cross the far shore but something told me I wasn't allowed to. But before I could ask why I was back at the grave.

A bloody sight

I followed to two boys to their homes to find out they were living alone. Their names as Amane and Tsukasa. I wonder why that sounds so familiar. Amane seemed to be depressed. He would always beat himself up or cut his wrist ending with a lot of bruises. These twins always fight and blame each other for the death of thier friend and soon... Amane had enough and killed Tsukasa. That poor kid. He regretted his decision and soon committed suicide.

My punishment

After the two boys died I find myself in this weird place again. For once more I tried to cross the far shore but the person who told me not to, got mad and erased my memories and set me off to an academy named Kamome. It all looked so familiar. I have two yorishiros, two bouquets of black lilies that made me the strongest apparition to become the leader of the ten mysteries that are imprisoned in this school.

Mystery no. 8, The forgotten Lily

I was a normal day with my friends, Akio and Yako when no.9 suddenly busted to my boundary to inform me that no. 7 has been replaced. I rushed towards the bathroom. I was met by familiar looking boy. It's almost like I've met him before... Soon my head started to ache and a picture of two twins popped into my mind. This condition of mine got worse and soon, I accidentally killed 9 and 10 when we were having a conversation. That's how I became so powerful. The next thing I knew is that Hanako and the others imprisoned me in my own boundary.'

Soon the memories stopped flowing as (y/n)'s tear filled eyes was met by Tsuchigomori's while he was holding her fixed book.

(Y/n) then started running towards the twins and engulfed them In a big hug. "I can't believe I met you guys thrice."

"I can't believe you were watching over us (y/n)."

Now the three friends are back together in a room full of dead apparitions. Blood was everywhere. Some of the mysteries escaped and some was still there not knowing what to do.

Amane went to look back at his friend, but she was gone. All that's left was a lily. The twins knew that they'd find her again. It was a promise.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°
Alright guys. That's it for this chapter. I hope you liked it.

Please don't forget to vote.

Crazedbifangirl out~

Edit: I just realized that this book ended with seven chapters... O-o

Should I do like another chapter with your happy life with them and an alternate sad ending?