Betrayal

After (y/n) left the broadcast room and was being chased by Tsukasa. She slowly lost him and she was now on her way to meet yashiro. She still wants to apologize to her face to face and maybe even have a little talk. She just couldn't face any other apparitions right now. Yako-san and tsuchigomori sensei are probably disappointed in her. Hanako is probably meeting up with the other mysteries in order to lock her up in her boundary again and Mitsuba... she wants to say sorry but the image of him rulling that boundary instead of Akio just wouldn't let her.

But after Tsukasa started chasing (y/n), Mitsuba came into the broadcast room looking for him. He's still curious about the strongest apparition. As Mitsuba walked inside looking for Tsukasa he clearly noticed the he wasn't there but his eyes caught a glimpse of a book named (f/n) (l/n). He decided to take the book into his boundary to lessen the chances of getting caught.

(Y/n) walked around the school trying to find yashiro to maybe talk to her. They're friends right? She found her on the other side of the garden from where Mr. Confession plant was. She slowly approach her aware the there is a possibility that she might run because of the trouble the caused with Mitsuba.

(Y/n)'s Pov
"H-hey yashiro-san are you busy with your garden? I'm just.. I need someone to talk to." I hesitantly asked her but as I looked into yashiro's eyes, I saw something. Was it pain, sadness, anger? I don't know. But it all faded once she started smiling again.

"No, no. It's really fine (y/n)-san. Where do you wanna talk?" Yashiro asked me.

"I guess we could on my boundary. If that's okay with you. The last time you were in there things didn't go well and.. I still haven't apologized so.. I'm so sorry yashiro-san."
She walked towards he and gave me a hug.

'A hanako's friend is giving me a sencere genuine hug. I'm glad I'm not the only one to think of her as a friend.'

I gently grabbed her hand and led her to my boundary. There are a lot of things I can do in order to stop all this but I'm gonna need yashiro's help. As long as she doesn't want my yorishiro anymore, this will work.

I gently touched the board and it slowly sucked us inside leading to my boundary. As i was guiding her to the tea table we saw something the caught both of our eyes. A flower the doesn't belong with the others, A flower that stands out, My sweet yorishiro. A bouquet of black lilies.

"Thanks for not thinking of my yorishiro, yashiro-san. We won't find it if you are but now that it's here, we'll need it." I said as I'm getting myself ready to give away one of my prized possessions.

I held my yorishiro as I continue to guide yashiro to the place were we can talk. This yorishiro, this part of me, is the only thing i have from my past. It holds great and sad memories and...

"We're here!" Yashiro said snapping me out of my thoughts.

We both took our seats as I handed her a cup of tea.

"Listen yashiro, Hanako and the others are probably looking for me and.. I don't wanna be trapped in here again. If giving up my yorishiro will convince them that I'm normal and I can control this power then please have it." I said slowly tearing up as I handed her my yorishiro.

"I've.. heard of what happened with Mitsuba but I don't think it's entirely your fault. Even no. 3's death, I don't think it's your fault." Yashiro said trying to comfort me.

"Yashiro, if he would've locked me up, none of this would've happened. It all started when he came here. I used to be the leader of all 10 mysteries."

✧*。Third person's pov

"But then she started misbehaving. Ever since the new mystery hanako appeared, her temper was simply dangerous which led her to killing both No. 9 and No. 10 accidentally." Mitsuba said as he read (y/n) book.