The Rumor👻

Have you heard about it?

The Secret Mystery No. 8, The forgotten Lily

"Yashiro-san!!!! There's a new rumor going around the campus today. Its about the Secret Mystery No. 8" says Aoi

"I haven't heard the rumor but I think that her name is (y/n). Right?"
'Mystery No. 8? That's odd cause Hanako-kun is the seventh mystery and is known to be the strongest. Does that mean she's stronger?'

"She can be found in this classroom at midnight. There are two ways to summon her.

The first one is to be here at midnight, write her name on the board, place a bouquet of white lilies on the floor then say (y/n)- chan show yourself.

Then she'll come out of the board with her glowing white kimono and a face that a Lily's beauty couldn't even be compared to.

After she picks up the bouquet on the floor she'll hand you a Lily. If the Lily glows white, she'll take you inside the board and show you all the things you love and like as if it was a dream.

Then you'll wake up in your bed and forget everything about it but you'll still feel the happiness that she brought you.

But if the flower she hands you withered she'll forcefully grab you and take you inside the board and show you all the things you hate and are afraid of. All of your deepest darkest secrets. Then you'll wake up but unlike the other one you'll remember every single part of it. It's just a matter of luck. Yashiro-san? "

"Oh I'm sorry. Im just writing it down Aoi-san."
'Hanako-kun needs to know about this'

"Its fine. Now for the second way to summon her. This is for people that has plans for killing themselves.

Its just the same as the first one but instead of saying 'show yourself' you have to say 'save me'

Then she'll come out of the board and give you a hug. You can smell the scent of Lilies around her, but before you fall asleep,

If she says 'Im sorry I was late' you'll be reincarnated with the life you deserved and forget about the painful one before

But if she says 'you should've been happy' she'll show you all the things you love then after you get reincarnated with an unlucky life, you'll remember everything you love that you gave up on from your past life. That's just about it Yashiro-san"

"Thank youu. Aoi-saannn" Yashiro said while running towards the bathroom

"Hanako-kun we got a new rumor!!!" Says Yashiro
"Let's hear it then"

~

"Do you know her hanako-kun"

"I DO know her. She's the most powerful mystery of all but far too powerful. You see its even stated in the second part of the rumor. You'll get reincarnated in another life. Which means....."

"We can't bring you back"

"Exactly"

"That's why its forbidden to write a rumor about her and that's why she's almost forgotten. But she didn't disappear cause someone still remembers. But in order to come up with a rumor you need an apparition for that. Notice how the rumor's too detailed?"

"Yes"

"How about we pay her a visit"

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~

Hello author-chan here hope ya liked this chapter and dont forget to vote and follow me

Crazedbifangirl out~