Familiar Faces

After what happened yesterday when Yashiro told Hanako about the rumor of Mystery No. 8, they decided to pay her a visit cause it's best if her yorishiro would be destroyed for the school's own safety.

"Hanako-kun this better work. This Lilies are expensive you know."

"Hai hai. Yashiro you do it. 👐"

"WHAT!! Hanako-kun why me?"

"Well.... Yashiro if it's you then we'll probably see just a couple of daikons. Do you really wanna know what I'm afraid of? Are you sure you can handle it?"

"Fine Hanako-kun. I'll do it."

Yashiro then placed the bouquet of lilies of the floor then said

"(Y/n)-chan, show yourself."

After Yashiro did what it says in the rumor, a hand came out of the bored. She really is as beautiful as they said she would be. The aura surrounding her is a calm and gentle one that even Hanako can't sense her murderous intent.

"Honourable no. 7 what a surprise. You're the last person I expect to see here. Ooohhh a fresh bouquet of lilies. Would you like one yashiro-san?"

Yashiro then hesitantly took the lily being handed to her by (y/n)

"Th-thank you (y/n)-chan"

But as she looked at (y/n) she could feel the anticipation in her as she waits for the lily. In the end the lily....

.

.

.

.

.

Glowed white

"Hihi. That was fun wasn't it Yashiro-san? Here take my hand." Says (y/n)

After (y/n) guided Yashiro and Hanako inside the board, they were met by thousands of hamsters, mokkes and different illusions of boys. Even president Minamoto was in there. But as Hanako was exploring the place, not paying attention to them, (y/n) pointed at something that made Yashiro feel very flustered and embarrassed. Turns out even Hanako was in there. There was an illusion of him inside her boundary.

"Hihi it's fine Yashiro-san. You guys look cute together. Honorable no. 7 might I ask what are the two of you doing here?" Asked no. 8

"Enough no. 8. You know exactly why were here. Several students have been missing lately and you're the one who's most likely to do that because of your rumor."

"Those children were the ones who came to me seeking for my hel-"

"No. 8"

"Fine. I'll take you to those students but one funny business... and this paradise turns into a nightmare. YOU'RE nightmare to be exact No.7." (y/n) said in a dangerous low tone as veins of plants begin to wrap around Yashiro.

"Don't worry Yashiro-san I won't hurt you unless I need to. For now I'm just taking you hostage."

(Y/n) then guided Hanako and a tangled in vines Yashiro to the middle part of the boundary where the missing students are sleeping.

"It usually takes 1 week before the children can get reincarnated. So far all of them are sleeping here." explained (Y/n)

"(Y/n) where is your yorishiro?" asked Hanako in a deep and dark voice. "You know very well that you're not even allowed to have a rumor."

"So that's it then... You just barged into my boundary ask where's my yorishiro cause apparently you're planning on destroying it. Well let me tell you this.. YOU are not gonna get it." You shouted as you controlled the vines to lift Yashiro up the the air.

"I don't give A DAMN, honorable no. 7. The students are the ones who came here seeking for my help. Besides both of you have only 10 minutes left before you wake up. I assure you you'll remember every single part of this dream cause this dream is already a nightmare." You said a those vines keep on strangling Yashiro.

"(Y-y/n)- chan...."

"Oh. I'm so sorry Yashiro-san just 5 minutes more I promise- AAAAAAAHHHH" You yelled.

"You maybe the strongest mystery (y/n). But even you can't bend the rules. You need to follow the rumor. In the end we 'the eight mysteries' are the ones trapped here. The lily glowed white. You can rest for now no. 8...

.

.

.

.

You've changed (y/n)..." Hanako said with tears from the corner of  eyes.

'Amane?' it was the last thing you saw, before you passed out.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~

Finally an update 🙌 Eeyyy.
Feel free to comment about your thoughts for this chapter.

Crazedbifangirl out~