One || Eighteen

➪ February 14, 2018

February 14, 2018

Well...Eighteen isn't such a bad number, they say 65% of teenagers had found their soulmates by sixteen but I don't see myself in those kinds of things.

Maybe cupid has its own ways. Anyways as I was going outside our backyard I was surprised by the people surrounding me "SURPRISE! HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY RIMA!!!"

Oh, it's my birthday today...right.

And that also means "14th day of the month," I gasped and excused myself amidst the party.

I go outside our house and headed to the playground, where I think he should be.

"Oh—"

He's here...She excitedly leaped towards the boy, who was sat down on the swings, smile never leaving her lips.

"Yah! Jisung-ah!" He smiled widely after seeing me, "Hello Rima, Happy Birthday!" He said dearingly.

"Why, thank you," I said sarcastically.

"Hm? How's it been?" He asked me, "I've been okay I guess haha.."

"That's good then, by the way, these are for you," he handed me a single red rose, "Hm? What is this for?" I asked.

"They say, for a girl their eighteenth birthday  is important so...this is my gift for you," I was surprised by the sudden gift because, "Wow Park Jisung, after 4 years you finally gave me a present." We were in a small fit of laughter after saying that.

After few minutes of talking, It was finally his departure, again.

"Well, Rima I gotta get going," He said looking at his watch "Yeah, catch you next month?"

"Mhm, see you next month!"

"Mhm, see ya!" Jisung and I both put a warm smile to each other,

And that signature goodbye after every Birthday.

"Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines to you Rima!"

A small gesture but made me happy every birthday.

What could happen?

Hah. First chapter of Fourteen has been published, any thoughts?

Don't forget to vote and comment!