Six || Happy Birthday!

Flashback

Flashback

February 14, 2014

Ugh...alone for my birthday again, as always...

Currently, I was sitting in our front yard waiting for some un-boring stuff to do.

I instead got our hose and played with it...

Then I saw a couple passing by, "Ew couples." I remembered it's also valentines day today, some couples might hang out.

Why not play a little prank? Hehehehe...

Every time a couple passes by my house,

I sat down at the chair I put outside and waited for the teen couple to pass by and they were about to smooch when I interrupted them both by spraying my water hose at them.

I laughed hysterically at their mad faces.

"Hey, Kid! Why'd you do that!!!" The girl said.

"What'd I do?" I said acting all cute and innocent, "You sprayed water on us!!!." She shouted at me, "I was just watering the plants, you see." I said acting guilty and cutely.

"You- you did n-" The girl was about to snap off when her boyfriend held her back, "Hey maybe it's just an accident, don't snap out at a child." He said calming his girlfriend down.

"This kid's just bitter cuz' she's jealous of me, not having a boyfriend like you, my booboo bear." She cooed while leaving. Psh how childish of you to say that, hope you trip on your way back.

When I was going back I became startled at someone, "Yah, you know being mad at couples just because they're so clingy makes you look like you're desperate to have one."

"So what? Leave me alone I'm having a good time here, dude."

"Hm, sure but I'll come here again next month." He said leaving and made me confused.

"And oh, by the way, my name's Park Jisung, Happy Birthday Shin Rima."

btw, pls help me spread/promote my story if it's okay with you:>
Ily!!!