Thirteen || Heartbreak

Long chapter ahead.

➪ February 14, 2021

February 14, 2021

My 21st party has started not too long ago, Jisung was getting ready and I was busy accompanying guests.

"Hello you little munchkin, you're already an adult do you have a boyfriend already?" My grandma asked me, "Oh well, not yet grandma." I smiled sheepishly and my grandma pinched my cheek, "I'll find you one don't worry." She winked at me which I laughed at.

Then my phone rang, it was Jisung.

"Yes, baby?" Ooh, flirty.
"What did you say, Rima?"

"Nothing hehe continue."
"Meet me at the playground at 11 pm tonight okay?"
"What for?"
"You'll know..."

Then he hung up, what's this little boy planning again.

...

11:00 pm

I had a great time today then I remembered Jisung...

I go outside and headed to the playground, "Hey Jisung what's up? You look great at the party earlier." I greet him which he didn't reply to.

When he glanced at me his eyes were teary, "Hey, what's wrong?" I sat beside him.

"Shin Rima, this is finally the right time to tell you..." His words made the atmosphere grow sentimental...

"I'm finally going to tell you the truth on why do I always meet you on every 14th day, the reason why I don't tell things about myself."

I stayed silent and let him continue, "The truth is, I lived on earth for thousands of years now...I was cursed."

"And the reason why I always visit you every 14th is...because that's my only rest day and I always decide to spend it with you...and what a funny coincidence 14th is also your birthday." He lowly chuckled.

"Believe it or not, I always come on journeys to lift this curse, because I want to find a way to stay with you, forever and until we die." He said, not wanting to believe it but my tears were already threatening to fall.

"Is this some kind of joke?-" he cut me off by shushing me with his finger, "Sadly no..." he held my hand and brought it to his chest,

No way...

I felt like...a sword handle was stabbed through him, "I have been waiting for this moment, Rima."
"No, no what do you want me to do?"

"You need to set me free...there's no time."
"What?" My eyes started to bawl "You need to get this sword out, it's the only way and you're the only one who can."

"Then, what happens to you?" I asked crying, "I'll be set free from this world and I'll live in peace again, the world won't be a disaster in the future."

"What happens if I don't? I-is there a-any other way?"

"If you don't the world will be in danger, the earth's sake is in your hands my Daisy." He wiped my tear that was falling down my cheeks, with his thumbs and attached our foreheads, "There's no time Rima, p-please..."

"I-I can't!"

"Please...and m-maybe there are chances I'll be reborn again." He said giving me hope.

"Jisung-ah I can't lose you now!" I shouted, it's like my world is going to fall apart at any moment. "Jisung, I have liked you since then, not now please," I begged then he just smiled.

"Remove the sword now." With what he said, he smacked his soft lips to mine once again, passionately bringing me closer to him.

Though it hurts I had to do it, I pulled the sword out slowly in the middle of our shared moment, the way he held my hand while removing it together.

I'm so sorry...

"I love you forever, My Daisy." Was the last words I heard from him.

As the soft plump lips fades...and as the person in front of me fades slowly...the warmth emitting from him was finally gone.

Causing me to fall to the ground and cry hard.

Why did you...why did you meet me when you know it's gonna hurt in the end.

I felt something in my palms, it was a necklace but it has a missing pair.

I held it tightly thinking of the man that left me, and at the same time loved me with all his heart.

'Thank you.'

I got inspired by SuperM Taeyong's short movie ;>>>
And...anyone notice the 'Goblin' vibes ;)