Eleven || Worried

Finally

Finally...He woke up! "Yah! Jisung you made me worried to death!"

He just smiled at me "What are you smiling for? You made me so worried!" I slapped him on his shoulder.

"Ow."

"But...I'm glad you came." I smiled a bit.

"Of course, your 20th Birthday is special I can't explain it to you right now, In fact, every time I'm with you it feels so special." He looked at me dearly.

What the hell he's never been like this before.

"I have good news to tell you..." he blurted that made me perk up my ears, "What is it?" He held my hands and said,

"I'm staying with you for the time being, could you please help me settle in?" With what he said, I was too speechless so I just hugged him tight and said, "Sure, of course, we could spend every day talking to each other!" I was too happy at the moment.

"Yah, you're choking me."

"Oops-"

Then he looked at me "How about Jaehyun?"

"Oh, I- I forgot about him, I don't know what to do."

Then Jisung chuckled, "I know you're very nervous but tell him how you truly feel, I'm sure he'll understand." He looked at me and suddenly held my cheek making me very flustered.

I looked at his eyes deeply and suddenly realized something...

'Jisung, the feeling I'm feeling right now is very extraordinary and sudden, maybe I had developed my feelings for you since then, I just never noticed because I was too busy laughing with you.

I didn't know that you made my heart flutter and made a million butterflies in my stomach burst.

I didn't know that you we're gonna be the man of my dreams...'

But do you guys think Jisung loves her back?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, I'm too sad that this book will end in a few days(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')