Four || Jung Jaehyun

➪ August 13, 2019

August 13, 2019

"Everybody quiet down...we've got a new student, everybody, this is Jung Jaehyun, please introduce yourself." The teacher said guiding him.

Everybody was whispering about how attractive the guy is. he is attractive but not my type.

I wasn't interested nor attracted to him unlike the whole class was murmuring and whispering to each other.

"Wow, he's so handsome."
"I bet he has a girlfriend."
"Tch, I'm more attractive than that dude."
"I'll bet 20 bucks for him."
"Can I be your girlfriend?"
"He be lookin' like a snacc tho."

"Hello I'm Jung Jaehyun, born on February 14th, 1999, I hope we can be good friends." (Note: I changed Jaehyun's age and birth year for the sake of the story, peace!)

"You can call me your Valentine boy." He winked and flirted with the whole class even the teacher be whipped for him from head to toes.

The whole class screamed and loved his joke.

"We also have a Valentine girl here!" A classmate shouted.

"Ooooooooh" the whole class cooed but I wasn't affected, I mean not my problem that he isn't my type.

"Well then since the only empty one is beside Shin Rima then you could sit beside her, please raise your hand." He bowed and thanked the teacher and moved to his seat next to me.

"Hi, Valentine girl or Shin Rima, a hot stuff you are aren't you?"

Tch, a flirt.

Jaehyun's here :o
Maybe he just wants some milk that's why he's here( )