Fourteen || My First and Last

➪ October 22, 2021

October 22, 2021

I visited the apartment where I and  Jisung stayed at...I was going to move into another apartment since the landlady was annoyed with me for not paying my rent on time.

I was currently fixing my things and putting them in the boxes when suddenly something caught my eye,

A blue notebook and a name engraved on it

'Park Jisung'

I decided to open it and looked inside

Oh, my love...what could it be this time?

Dear, My Daisy

If you have seen this then, I must be gone by now...anyway I'll get to the point, the reason destiny chose you, is because of my curse, you probably know that I lived here for thousands of years...the truth is I loved your great-great-grandma years ago, she was Shin Semi she really looked like you...and because I loved her I had to pay the price, they cursed me with this sword,

"Park Jisung...I'll curse you with this forever! The only chance to lift this curse is if you meet the 4th generation lady of the Shin family."

I didn't believe it at first until my heart stopped beating and I never died with my first love together...I was immortal. Then I met you...you really resembled her features it looked exactly the same, I also liked you, Shin Rima, so don't overthink that I don't look the way like you look at me hahahaha.

Ever since the first time I met you, I had already fallen in love, you were funny and kind never knew I was this lucky. The reason I suddenly collapsed at your 20th birthday is because...

"When the lady turns 20, on her birthday your heart will start to beat again, and by the time she turns 21...you'll know..."

When you turned 20 my heart started to beat and I get weaker and weaker everyday, I knew when will my time end. And about that necklace...just...be prepared.

Thank you for accepting me, Shin Rima...And maybe someday, in another life, in another time, in another place or another body, I'll meet you again...just you wait.

I'll come for you someday and we'll live happily till the end.

I'll be reborn again...Hey! Do me a favor and find that missing pair of the necklace!

'I love you my Daisy always and forever'

—Love, Park Jisung.

"I love you too...Park Jisung."

The end.

Andddddd that's a wrap, waaahhh I already completed two books! I hope you enjoyed 'Fourteen' as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Thank you so so much for reading this book till the end! See you in my next books! I wuv u all♥︎^••^♥︎