The Past Never Goes

Hey guys Jina here, just reminding you to comment on the first page "Characters!!" i really need some of your guys characters, so if you would like to be in my story, comment!!! Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!!!

-Jina
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Herobrine's P.O.V-

"Ah Sky, you are going to really wish that you had just simply said yes..." Before he could even talk i was behide him. I threw a spell at him and it knocked him out. "That should do it." I laughed. "Sweet Nightmares, son..."

-Ty's P.O.V-

"It's not just any mob...its Herobrine...and he wants Sky...back." Seto said. A worried look on his face told me that he wasn't kidding, and plus, who would joke around about Herobrine?

"Back?" Mitch said. I sat there, I wanted to talk but the words wouldn't come out. I was truly scared for Sky.

"Yes..." Seto said. His head was turned around and facing the window. "Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go get Sky!" I was confused, they were just going to go like that, we are fighting Herobrine for crying out loud!

"Guys! We can't just go out there and fight him! We don't even know where he is!" The others nodded.

"True..." Jerome said. He turned to me. "But we have to at least find Sky, but first..." He walked over to Seto who was still looking out the window. "What do you mean by "back?" Why was Sky ever with him? And why would he want him! We are all normal!

Seto shoke his head. "Not Sky...he is "special"..." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean by "special"?" Seto looked at all of us and motioned for us to sit down.

"You see, Sky is really-" He stoped him self there. "Man, Sky would really rather have him self tell you guys than me, but we need to go soon so lets just get this out of the way." He took a deep breath. "Sky is really Herobrines son but his mother died when Herobrine went insane, she got him through the portal from the nether, but Herobrine killed her so she didnt make it out with him, Sky was only 5 when Andrew found him and took him to the Sky Army...he has that amulet so he can keep him self sane, if it broke...well then Skybrine his darkside would come out and kill us all! And Herobrine wants that, he could brake his amulet or...just use his powers to bring Skybrine back, Skybrine would use Sky's body, but Sky would have no control at all...oh and Skybrine is ten times more powerful than Herobrine."

Everyone sat there, shocked. "Well thats alot to take in..." Ian said braking the awkward silence. We all nodded in aggrement. "Well, lets just hope that Sky isn't with Herobrine and that hes just sleeping in the village or something. So lets just go look for him." Jerome said. He looked out the window worried. I got up. "Well, we better start searching now! Before Herobrine finds him..." We all walked out of the meeting room. In the corner of my eye i saw to golden eyes, i turned around, nothing was there. "Ty, cmon, are you ok?" Mitch asked again. "I told you before, im fine." I sighed.

"Sorry Ty, you just seemed a little off..." Mitch looked ahead of him and sighed. I sighed to and headed into the weapon room along with everyone else, it just seemed a little weird without Sky around. I shruged and tryed to get Sky and Skybrine off my mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of this chapter guys! Well yeah, once again, PLEASE COMMENT ON "Characters!!" SO YOU COULD BE PART OF THE STORY!!! :D And btw, yes you can have a crush on people like Sky and Ty, and you can have little Brine power if you want to i guess, and know what, hybrids, anything, ender, cat, wolf, erm yeah anything if you want :3 so yeah you can be ANYONE you want to be! But one rule: You cant be OP with a million powers, 3 powers is the most, like for example:

Name: Jina
_____________________________________
Gender: Girl
_____________________________________
Powers/Abillities: Can turn into a wolf at will; has healing powers; when in human form she still can smell like a wolf and hear like a wolf, just not as fast as she would be in wolf form
_____________________________________
Crush: None right now
_____________________________________
Appearence: Pink hair; white hoodie; pink wolf ears that come out of hoodie top; pink tail; normal jeans; pink eyes; pink shoes
_____________________________________
Extra: None

See, simple, yours doesnt have to look like this but ya know whatever! Just aslong as you have these things stated in your comment or something. So yeah...Bai my wonderful and awsome pack! BAAAAAAAAAAIII!!!

-Jina