Chappy 17 x3

-Infinity's P.O.V-

I sighed and walked towards Blue.

"Hey, it's ok..." I patted her head playfully. She looked up.

"Oh" She stared at me, her frown was replaced by a playful smile. We both glanced at Midnight who was still looking out of the cave.

"Well...nice meeting you two!" Midnight walked out with the book. I raised my eyebrow.

"Ummmm... I was wondering, I kinda don't have anywhere to live so, can i stay with you?" Blue murmured as she sat up. Midnight turned around, i could tell she was thinking.

"...Sure." She sighed. Blue jumped up and down.

"How 'bout me?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Fine, lets go" Midnight chuckled a bit. We followed her.

-Magical time skip! Now they are at the castle/base-

I stared in awe at the castle, there were guards that held golden swords by the gates. Midnight walked up to them. The guards nodded and opened the gates.

"Here we are!" Midnight said, her arms spread out wide as she scanned the area.

"Woah.." Blue gasped. She immediately ran up to a pair of huge wooden doors that entered the castle.

"Pika Pika!" Blue jumped up and down, waiting for Midnight to come over. She knocked on the door. A man with a black and red checkered hoodie opened the door.

"Oh, hey Midnight! Um, who are thes-" He was cut off by a furry thing jumping in front of him.

"HI!" The thing shouted.

"And that's Jerome..." The man said, smiling at Jerome who was now in front of him blocking his veiw.

"And im Mitch. Now Midnight, who are these ladies?" He folded his arms and raised an eyebrow at Midnight.

"This is Blue and Infinity, I was wondering if they could stay with us..." Midnight gestured at us both. Mitch shuffled to the side letting us in. Jerome was now behind Mitch.

"Um, you will have to talk about that to Sky" He pointed to a room. We walked in. With Midnight leading us.

-Midnight's P.O.V-

I walk in the potion room. Seto was on the couch and Sky was on a chair in front of the couch.

"Hey, Sky" Seto looked at me, Sky turned around and smiled.

"Oh, there you are..." He looked at the other girls suspiciously.

"This is Infinity and Blue, I was wondering if they could stay with us." I muttered. Infinity's eyes were straight on Seto, Seto looked from Sky to Infinity.

"Yeah...su-" He was cut off by a loud crash, glass flew everywhere.

"AHHHH!" A female voice came through. We all ducked. I looked up to find Ty, Jason, Ian, Mitch, and Jerome all staring at a girl. She had cat ears with white tips, short cat tail with white tips, black shoes, blue green eyes. She was clearly a cat hybrid. (Epic entrances for epic friends XD x3)

"Heh, so...hows your day been, oh yeah im Yeliab!" She said, stumbling around. We all looked at her confused. Except for Ty, he was staring at Blue...creepy much? (XD)

-\\\-

Ok done, this is probably short but..i got my dear friend MustacheMasterBros/Yeliab in! Check out her amazing books! But yeah...sorry for the lack of updates! Anyways...BAAAAAI!

-Jina