Chapter >:D

Listening to Dollhouse xD

-Blue's P.O.V-

Yeliabs scream was cut off short, we all held in gasps. Ty peeked around a tree. He sighed and faced me and Ender, Infinity leaned on the tree.

"She's gone..." He shrugged.

'I just saw her..." Infinity sighed.

"We believe you Infinity, but... she's not here..." Ender patted her on the back. A scream ringed through our ears, everyone buy Ender covered their ears.

"NIKO!" A girl fell on top of Ender.

"Agh..." The girl said, I guessed it was Niko.

"Niko! You're here!" Ender shouted excitedly. Niko nodded and brushed herself off. Niko and Ender hugged. Niko had ender wings, wait, she had ender wings!

"You're an Ender?" Ty asked. Niko nodded again and flapped her purple and black wings. Ty nodded.

-Sky's P.O.V-

A dark laugh woke me up, Midnight or Midwolf was in a picture in front of me. I reached out to touch it. It disappeared. I looked around, all i saw was black, a light turned on in front of me. Midnight and the rest of TeamCrafted were in pictures, the pictures were splattered with blood. Herobrine  popped up behind the pictures.

"Which one?" He asked. I tilted my head. He chuckled.

"Your friends...Or your lover?" Two lights turned on to both of my sides. The rest of TeamCrafted were in a cage suspend above lava. On the other side Midnight was sitting down unconscious with a knife held to her neck.

"Which one, Sky?" I looked back and forth between the two. A trick, this has to be a trick, right? No, Sky think harder than this! A deep voice in my head made me jump. I could help... Skybrine said. I shook my head. And why should I listen to you? I just can ok? Brat... I sighed. Still not trusting you... Say goodbye to both of them then! Why do you want to help so bad? Because, you're thinking to hard. I got pushed to the back of my mind. Skybrine walked up to Herobrine.

"Tricks, this is a trick, kill them both." Skybrine said calmly, Herobrine chuckled.

"Whatever you want Skybrine..." Herobrine smirked and snapped his finger. None of the people screamed or flinched. I was a trick... I gained control again. Your welcome... Thanks...

-Yelaib's P.O.V-

I fluttered my eyes open. Mitch stood over me. I was relieved to see him. I smiled and sat up. Mitch didn't move. I reached for is hand. My hand went through him.

"Gah..." I sighed. Herobrine teleported in front of me.

"Nice to see you Yelaib!" Herobrine said, rather friendly, but he still had the evil tinge to his voice. He turned his back to me and held a silver bracelet up to nothing, a large screen popped up. It was Mitch, he was laying on the floor. Suddenly voices came through the vision.

"We lost him!" Ty shouted. Jerome was kneeling by him crying.

"Infinity, if you didn't lie to us about that idiot Yeliab, he would be alive!" Jason growled at Infinity.

"I didn't! I swear!" Infinity broke down to tears. The vision ended.

"Yelaib, he's dead, because of yours and Infinity's curiousity... remember, curiosity killed the cat..." He smirked and teleported away, leaving me in a dark room. 

"But satisfaction brought it back..." I murmured. The vision popped up again in front of me. It shifted to the stairs, then up to Sky's room. It scanned the room. I raised my eyebrow. It focused on his amulet that layed on his bedside table. A robotic voice came through the vision. 

"Take the amulet, save Mitch. It's your only chance" The robotic voice was chilling. I sighed. I blinked and appeared in the living room. My eyes widened.

"How?" I muttered, i noticed everyone around Mitch. Everyone was frozen. I shrugged guessing that Herobrine was helping me save Mitch, wait, Herobrine wouldn't help me save someone... I walked up to the people. I tried to touch Mitch. My hand went through them. I debated on taking Sky's amulet still or not. I should go upstairs to see if it's even there... I ran up the stairs and into Sky's room.

"Ah!" I tripped over a small box. I turned around and opened it. Notes and drawings were in the small chest. I started looking at them. I picked up a picture of 1 boy and a mom and dad. The dad's face was crossed out, the moms face was circled. And the boy was fine. I shuddered at the picture and sat up. I faced the bedside table. Sky's amulet was there. I sighed and reached for it.

---

Aren't i just evil? cx Cliffhanger ^~^ So yeah.. Oc contest ends this Friday! cx For now BAAAAAI!

-Jina