Chappy ^3^

Meh mehmeh mehehheh ok here we go .-.

-Jina

-///-

-Yeliab's P.O.V-

I stumbled around, looking at the people. I leaned on a table.

"So...LETS PLAY THE NAME GAME!" I shouted, everyone stared at me, confused.

"Eh, well im Jason." Some dude in a space suit said.

"Midnight, and thats Blue and Infinity." A girl with black hair stated.

"Im Seto, and thats Sky, Ty, Ian, Mitch a-" A sorcerer thing said until he was cut off by some furry thing.

"IM JEROME!" The bear like creature jumped up and down, I raised my eyebrow and looked at everyone.

"Ok, now what" I said, trying not to make it to awkward. Ty shook his head and took his eyes off of Blue, finnaly, that dude was starting to creep me out.

-Ty's P.O.V-

I shook my head and took my veiw away from the new Blue girl, wait, i was staring at her? (o-o)

"Ok, now what?" The girl named Yeliab asked, looking around.

"Sleep." Seto yawned, clearly still tired he got up and headed for his room.

"So, if 'ya dont mind, can i stay with you guys?"  Yeliab asked. I raised an eyebrow, Ian looked around trying to find Sky.

"I dont see why not..." Sky stared at her, this place is getting full with girls...

"You sure?" Yeliab pushed herself off of the table and folded her arms. I looked to the side to see Blue staring at me, i waved my hands infront of her face.

"Pika!" She shook her head and looked at Yeliab.

"Yeah, im sure... I guess this place needs more girls anyways..." Sky glanced at each of the girls.

-Blue's P.O.V-

I stared at Yeliab, trying to figure out why the heck i already like that Ty dude...

"Huh, ok then." Ian glanced at the clock on the wall, which was strangly intact.

"How? It's already like 8:00!" Ian stared at the clock baffled.

"Eh, got a room for me?" Yeliab asked, Sky eyed her.

"Blue, Infinity, and Yeliab sleep in the living room tonight, we'll get some rooms setup later. I nodded at smiled at the other girls.

"And Jason, Ty and I will fix this big hole in the wall..." Sky glared at Yeliab for a minute.

-\\\-

There, done! ^-^ This is a short one...is that even new? My chapters being short? xD Anyways, still taking OCs, 'ya just can't like Sky, Ty, Seto, or...or...eh who else? Meh, no one else, so yeah, you got Mitch, Jerome (The fluffeh), Ian, and Jason (TrueMU :3) So yeah! Until the next chappy, BAAAAAIIII!

-Jina