Chappy 8 >3<

HEEP HoOP HAHHA IDK...WELL SO...YEAH..ENJOY :P

-IMPOSTER

....JK

-JINA

_________________________________________________________________________________

-???'s P.O.V-

I walked around aimlessly in the village.

"Cows, Cows, and MORE cows..." I murmured, it was night and there wasn't many mobs out... I rubbed my eyes and looked forwards, squinting, i saw a castle, i raised an eyebrow.

"Who put that there?" I took a deep breath and started to run towards it, curiously peeking through the gates. There was a big sign that read: 'Sky  Army Base'. My eyes widened, i've always wanted to be here, since i was a kid. *0* < Her face. Suddenly a girl walked out, she was looking down at something...

-Midnight's P.O.V-

I walked down stairs, hearing the clattering of glasses.

"Seto? I thought you were sleeping." I whispered, trying not to wake the others up. he sighed and set a bottle of green liquid down.

"Couldn't sleep..." He huffed. I nodded, i reached for a potion. Seto slapped my hand and handed me a book. I rolled my eyes and looked up.

"And i need this for?" I set the book down and leaned on the table behind me.

"Read it, its about Skybrine, only Brines can understand that weird stuff..." he pointed at some symbols on the cover, i nodded and walked away and out the front door.

-TIME SKIP Hoo HOO HA!-

(still Midnights pov :3)

I yawned and put my arms out expecting my lamp on my bedside, insted im met with a rock...

"Huh?"

"Your awake!" Said some random girl with a smile, she had brown hair with blue purple and blue tips, grey eyes, and a light blue jacket with a white tanktop and black jeans, with some black and blue tennis shoes. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my! Im so rude...im Blue..." she said sitting down on a rock beside me, i looked around...a cave...we are in a cave? :P

"im Midnight..." I Said, i leaned forward as i got up, i gasped remembering the book Seto gave me.

"The book...wheres the book?" I mumbled while checking behind me and around me.

"This one?" She said, smiling she held the book in her hands. she gave it to me.

"Pika! Pika!" (^3^) She happly said, i raised an eyebrow then soon realized that she had Pikachu powers, very rare, unusual, but cool. That means she can make the Pikachu sounds too.  .3.

"You have Pikachu powers don't you? They're rare..." I said, looking at her with a surprised face.

"Yesh i do! And they are rare?" She raised an eyebrow. Suddenly a girl came rushing in, she had long black hair, bright red eyes, she wore a black jacket with a white under shirt and black pants, she had unsual pale skin. She summoned a sword by her, it started to kill off the zombies that were behind her.

'What the? Who are you?" Blue yelled. She backed up, clearly not hearing us. She killed the last zombie the tripped on a rock, falling on us.

"Whos on top of me?" I grunted trying to get the strage girl off.

"Whos under me?" She said, getting off of us.

"Oh yeah im Infinity..." She murmured, i held the book close to me. She raised an eyebrow.

"Im Midnight..."

"Im Blue! Pika! Pika!" Blue happly said, man she is happy...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so i added SoulArrow5/Infinity and HeybiggumsitsBlue/Blue Into my story! I give i thank you to both of them for giving their characters and yeah! BAAAAAIIIII (Oh and btw the first P.O.V was Blue ^3^)

-Jina