Chapter (The contest isn't over yet :P)

-Blue's P.O.V-

'U-Uh, E-Ender c-can't breath!" I tryed to yell, Ender let go of me, Ty laughed as i gasped for air. I shot Ty a glare and he stopped laughing.

"Oh, uh sorry Blue!" Ender said nervously.

"Pika. It's ok..." I said breathing heavly, Jason walked downstairs. A girl followed behind him.

"Ello guys! This is, um, what was your name again?" He asked the girl.

"Glory" She said confidently. We all nodded. I sat down beside Ty and Ender. 

-Sky's P.O.V-

Whats with her? I stared at her, her red eyes were full of hate and anger.

"Midnight? Um" She came towards me, i backed up into a tree. She turned into a human (Did i already do that? Forgive me if a did xD) and held a knife against my neck. I just can't hurt her. I can't bring myself to doing it.

"Midnight who? It's Midwolf darling..." The knife started to leavatate against my neck as she lifted her hand away. My eyes widened. The knife had a red glow to it, so did her hand. She chuckled and grabbed vine. She dropped the knife and grabbed me. She used her magic to wrap the vine around me.

-Midwolf's P.O.V-

I wrapped the vine around him, he didn't struggle, what a party pooper...

"Why aren't you scared?!" I hissed. He didn't move.

"Because, i know Midnight's in there. Im not going to fight back if thats what you're wanting..." He replied calmly.

"Midnights not here! When will you get that through your thick skull!?" I growled, i used my magic to put the knife to his neck. He didn't flinch.

"Oh ok, so you want to do this the hard way huh?" I put my hands on my hips.

-Yeliab's P.O.V-

I sat up from my bed, i felt a draft as i went by Midnight's room, the window was open.

"Huh..." I Climbed through the window being the curious girl i am. I walked deeper and deeper into the forest. I heard a voice that sent chills down my spine.

"Oh ok, so you want to do this the hard way huh?" A voice that sounded like Midnight rang though my ears. I walked in the direction of the voice. I gasped as i saw Sky on the ground tangled in vines and a knife at his neck. I hid behind a tree and watched Midnight chuckle. I had to get the others. I took off running back to the base.

"Where do you think you're going?" Midnight said followed by a spine chilling chuckle. I ignored it the best i could and kept heading for the base. I vine wrapped around my foot as i began to get pulled back towards Sky.

"Aghhh!" I clawed at the ground. Trying to stop. I shouted as loud as i could.

"HELP!!" I shifted myself onto my back as the vines stopped. I was right by Sky. I started stuggling against the vines. It only made the vines tighter, and Midnight laugh more.

-Infinity's P.O.V-

I was looking out my window as i heard a scream, that sounded like Yeliab...

"Guys!?" I shouted down the stairs. I raced down them, bumping into Jason.

"Agh... I heard Yeliab, she screamed and i think it's from the forest, I'm going to check it out, whos coming?" I said with worry. Ty imedietly raised his hand, along with Ender, then Blue.'

"Lets go" Us four ran out the wall Yelaib broke down, that still needs to be fixed... We ran deeper and deeper into the forest. Yeliab screamed again. But it was cut off short.

"..."

MUHhhahahahahah CLIFFHANGER! aren't i evil? cx ok so, The OC contest is still going on, I'm no longer taking OCs unless they're part of the contest (Which is for Villans if you didn't know) I may start to take OCs again later on, but for now PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT OCs! Thank you xD Dats all :P So yeah, BAAAAI

-Jina