The Monster

*Ash POV*

"Well, this looks like it's gonna be a problem." I said as I pointed towards the monster that once used to be Giovanni. 

"Gee, you think?" Paul asked sarcastically. 

"Quite frankly, yes." I replied. 

"I was being sarcastic, you idiot! Gah, never mind... Anyway, any ideas on how to defeat that thing?" Paul asked. 

"I think the best way to defeat him is to revert him back to his previous self. But since we don't know how these evolution stones work, it's impossible!" Gary explained. 

"Then what can we possibly do-" Serena asked before the monster started to attack. 

"Pikachu, iron tail!" I yelled as Pikachu steeled it's tail and swung it directly at the monster. It was a direct hit, but it did little to no damage. 

The monster growled as it grabbed Pikachu by the tail and slammed it onto the ground, causing Pikachu to faint instantly. 

"PIKACHU!" I yelled before charging towards the monster in a fit of rage.  

"Ash! Wait!" Paul yelled.

The monster noticed me coming and used bullet seed, somehow. However, since it was only a fifth of it's size, it made me more nimble as I avoided almost every attack. However, I was hit by the last seed. 

Unexpectedly, all the Pokemon in my arsenal burst out of their pokeball once I landed onto the ground. There was Infernape, Incineroar, Lycanroc, Charizard, Sceptile, Krookodile, Heracross, Snorlax and last but not least, Greninja. And boy, were they fired up. 

Awaiting my orders, they all prepared to attack. Greninja even transformed into Ash-Greninja while Infernape activated his blaze ability. 

"Alright guys, let's do this! Infernape, flare blitz! Incineroar, darkest lariat! Lycanroc, stone edge! Charizard, flamethrower! Sceptile, leaf blade! Krookodile, earthquake! Heracross, megahorn! Snorlax, hyper beam!" I ordered. 

All my Pokemon started attacking the monster simultaneously using all their strongest moves. With their combined effort, the monster started to take noticeable amount of damage. However, this only fuelled the monster's rage as it started fighting back. 

One by one, my Pokemon were all getting knocked out. Things were looking bad until more attacks started coming in. 

"Don't you dare leave me out of the action, Ashy-boy! Blastoise, use hydro pump!" Gary yelled. 

"Dragonite, hit 'em with your dragon pulse!" Iris yelled. 

"Cruise, use hyper beam!" Ritchie yelled. 

"Electivire, use thunderbolt!" Paul yelled. 

"Sylveon, use moon blast!" Serena yelled. 

With our combined might, we managed to create one giant attack that directly hit the monster. For a moment, it looked like we succeeded. Then suddenly, the ground began to shake violently as the monster risen back up, with a scratch on it's chest. 

"H-How... How did that not defeat it!?" Iris asked, her expression filled with fear. 

"I-Impossible..." Gary stammered, completely awestruck.

I couldn't believe it, we put our heart and soul into that attack and it only left a scratch. This was it. There's nothing else we could do. 

Or was there...

I spotted one of those evolution stones under the rubble and thought. 

Maybe... 

*Third Person POV*

"Looks like this is it, huh." Ritchie sighed as he fell onto his knees. 

"It was good knowing you guys, I couldn't ask for better people to be around." Paul admitted. 

"Awww~ So you do care~" Gary teased. 

"Yeah, whatever..." Paul scoffed as he blushed. 

Suddenly, something emerged from under the rubble. It looked to be the exact same size as the monster, maybe even a little taller? It didn't take long for everyone to realise that this was another monster. 

"W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!? THERE ARE TWO NOW!?!?!?" Iris yelled in fear. 

"WHERE DID IT EVEN COME FROM!?" Ritchie yelled. 

As everyone started panicking, Serena noticed something... slightly familiar about the second monster. It had the eyes of a very familiar someone... 

"No... It can't be..." Serena thought to herself. 

As the second monster stood, it made itself more visible. 

"IT LOOKS EVEN SCARIER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!!" Iris yelped. 

"ASH!?!?!?!" Serena yelled. 

"Ash? You think THAT is Ash? I mean sure, he looks like an ogre... BUT NOT TO THAT EXTENT!" Paul yelled as he pointed towards the second monster. 

"No no no, look at it's eyes!" Serena argued. 

"Ohhhh... I see it now." Paul said. 

Meanwhile, the monster that used to be Ash yelled at the other monster in the room. The two monsters glared at each other and started to square off. 

"Why do I feel like I'm in Attack On Titan?" Iris asked herself.