A conclusion

*Third Person POV*

The monster that was formerly Ash clashed with Giovanni, the two seemed to be at equal strength. However, Ash had better control of his movements which gave him an advantage over the rampaging Giovanni. 

"Can he defeat him...?" Gary asked. 

"He has too! Or we'll all die!" Ritchie answered. 

"I believe in Ash, he can do this!" Iris added on. 

As Giovanni tried to throw a punch, Ash dodged his attack and head butted him. This caused Giovanni to fall onto the ground. While Giovanni struggled to get back up, Ash was suddenly surrounded by a yellow spark. 

"I-Is that... IS HE USING THUNDERBOLT!?" Paul yelled. 

"How fitting." Serena commented. 

Ash roared as he sent a large bolt of lightning towards Giovanni, the attack landed and immediately caused an explosion. 

As the smoke cleared, Giovanni could be seen laying unconscious and somehow back to his normal human form. Seeing this, Gary immediately ran over and examined Giovanni's body to find any detail about the evolution stone that can revert Ash back to his normal form.

Sadly there was none. 

Officer Jenny and her team soon arrived and settled everything while Gary, Paul, Iris, Ritchie and Serena were taken to the hospital for an intensive checkup. Ash was brought over to Gary's lab where Gary would work day and night to find a solution to revert Ash back to his normal state. 

Overall, it wasn't a desired ending. But it was the best outcome. 

5 years later... 

Ash returned home for the first time in years, having finally returned back to his normal self. The effects that has been placed by Giovanni and the evolution stone were no more thanks to Gary's work. 

As he stood in front of his house, he couldn't help but hesitate a little. After everything he has done, does he really deserve an ending like this? He decided he had to man-up and knocked on the door. Immediately, he was greeted by none other than his wife, Serena. 

Seeing her husband for the first time in years, Serena teared up. She instantly pulled Ash in for a hug and cried. Ash, who wasn't expecting this reaction, decided to go with the flow. 

The two could finally have a normal life.