Chapter 13

This is gonna be a big time-skip

3rd POV

Loki's plan was going a little less than perfect but it didn't matter, there was nothing they could do to stop him. With (Y/N) in Hel and Odin in a weakened state killing him should be simple, the only thing that could mess up his plans is if Thor is able to find (Y/N) in time, but considering how large Hel is, it likely won't happen. All he had to do know was deal with the devils and Vali's team that are in his way. With Fenrir, Skoll, Hati, and Midgardsormr (Midgard Serpent) this should be a breeze. Even if something goes wrong, he has one more trick up his sleeve.

Issei: Damn it, just how strong are these things.

Rossweisse: Fenrir and his sons are powerful enough to slay gods, even Thor often has trouble with them.

Issei: This is bullshit.

Loki: This is why meer devils such as yourselves will not survive. You're fighting a futile battle, give up now and I may grant you a swift death.

Issei: As if we would ever give up!

Loki: Fine then, let me show you just how outmatched you are!

A magic circle appeared on the ground and from it, a massive amount of magic energy came. The ground became to shake, as a feeling of dread washed over everyone. And from that magic circle came a being that everyone feared, that being was the Destroyer.

 And from that magic circle came a being that everyone feared, that being was the Destroyer

Issei: What the fuck!

Rias: But wasn't the armor was sealed away, what is it doing here?!

Rossweisse: Loki must have stolen it and used his magic to power it.

Kiba: You mean it can operate without someone inside?

Rossweisse: While it was never tested, it was theorized that it could. On the plus side, due to it not being powered by the Odin Force it's not at full power, and with nobody in it, it lacks any real combat intelligence and its movement is a bit slower.

Akeno: And on the downside?

Rossweisse: It's still nigh-invulnerable, incredibly strong and fast, and still has the Odin Force blast but instead of the Odin Force it's Loki's magic power, and because nobody is in it and it's not a living thing it doesn't feel pain and never gets tired.

Xenovia: So how do we beat it?

Rossweisse: We have to either defeat Loki, somehow damage it to the point that it automatically returns to Asgard for repairs, or if it has a limit to the magic power in it, fight it until it runs out.

Issei: But we are already struggling enough.

Vali: Well you can sit back and watch and I'll fight him.

Issei: ...Hey, if your gonna fight it I will too.

Loki: Do as you like, it will all end the same.

Vali and Issei, both in balance breaker, rush at the Destroyer armor and began their assault, but even with both of them attacking him at once they weren't doing much. It shrugged off every attack and even when Vali divided its power it didn't slow down or weaken at all. Every attack Destroyer got in was some of the worst pain the two had ever felt, they could deal their bones crack or break with every hit.

Issei: This isn't gonna work.

Vali: Even I have to admit this is more difficult than I expected.

Loki: Stop wasting time and finish them.

Destroyer began charging his blast attack, Issei in response charged his dragon shot and Vali was ready to divide the Destroyer's attack. Before any of them could do anything though a blue blast passed Vali and Issei, hitting the destroyer armor and launching it backward.

Loki: What?!

Everyone on the battlefield stopped and looked in the direction the blast came from and saw another Destroyer armor standing there, this time with a blue aura. The magic energy coming off of it was one none of them recognized

 The magic energy coming off of it was one none of them recognized

Loki: What is this?!

Rias: I don't understand, is there more than one destroyer armor.

Rossweisse: N-no, Lord Odin only ever had one made. I don't know what or who this is. 

The Destroyer warmer controlled by Loki got back up and stared at the copy. They both stared each other down. The two armors ran at each other and threw a punch with both connecting and when they did it caused a large shockwave and formed a large crater underneath them. Their magic aura combined was more powerful than everyone else there combined, those who aren't at least as powerful as Fenrir felt like they would be killed just by being nearby. The two armors continued their assault with each attack was destroying the landscape. As the battle dragged on the blue Destroyer's power constantly increased it got to the point that the real Destroyer's armor was beginning to crack.

Rossweisse: That's impossible, not even Thor could crack the armor.

Loki: Fenrir, stop him!

Fenrir ran towards the Blue Destroyer, but before he could make it, the two armor control fired a blast at each other, and the shockwave of the two sent not only Fenrir but everyone else around flying backward, Loki included.  After a few moments, the Destroyer under Loki's control was overpowered and was hit by the blast, as a result, the Destroyer armor was sent back to Asgard caused it sustained too much damage.

Loki: N-no, this is impossible, nobody should have been able to defeat the Destroyer Armor! You, who are you!

The armor glowed in a blue light and when it died down nobody could believe who was standing there.

(Y/N): Sup bitch, did ya miss me!?