Chapter 9

3rd POV

Riser is arrogant, and thinks almost everyone is beneath him, very few people scare him. And what is standing before him, scares him. But because he knows a human in in that armor he still has enough arrogance and pride in him to keep being an idiot. It's not like it really matters, this a fight to the death, so in the end he'd still die.

Riser: NO, NO, ITS A TRICK, SOME SORT OF ILLUSION! RISER REFUSES TO BELIEVE THAT THIS HUMAN IS THE DESTROYER, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Riser in a rage rushes at Destroyer and attacked him. He attached with a barrage of flame enhanced punches, all of them hitting it's Mark but not doing even the slightest bit of damage. Destroyer grabbed Riser's left fist, he then spun him above his head, he then spun him towards the wall without letting go of him. Riser's arm ripped off of his body and he slammed into the wall, Destroyer threw the severed arm into the air then blasted it away. Riser back stood up, and glared at Destroyer. But before he could say anything he was punched in the gut by Destroyer, Riser spat it blood. Destroyer grabbed Riser's head and began to slowly crush it. At the wedding hall, Riser's parents are trying to get Sirzechs to stop the match. Issei, who was now healed, was confused on what everyone was so worried about.

Issei: I don't understand, isn't this fight in Riser favor, since he can regenerate?

Thor: Not in the slightest.

Rias: He does have a high amount of regeneration but there are limits. Enough damage can overtax his healing abilities, he can regenerate from ashes but anything beyond that may not be possible. He also can't regenerate easily from holy or light based attacks.

Thor: Destroyer has no light or holy based attacks, but he has killed beings with more powerful regenerative abilities.

Issei: Wow I didn't think (Y/N) was that powerful!

Thor: He, himself is not, the armor gives him Godlike abilities. (Y/N) knows this, it's the reason he doesn't say he's more powerful than me, because he can only beat me with the armor.

Sirzechs: Then how come he like to say he's more powerful than me?

Thor: Because you annoy the shit out of him.

Back in the arena, Riser is getting thrown around like a ragdoll. Each of Destroyer's attacks are more powerful than the last, and Riser's healing is reaching it's limits. Destroyer punches riser into the wall, Riser is barely able to stay conscious.

(Y/N) thought: I think I'll end this now.

The front of Destroyer's helmet opens up and he begins to charge his Odin force blast. Riser's parents are begging and screaming at him to let their son live, offering even their own lives, but their words fall on deaf ears. He fired the blast and it engulfed Riser. When the attack ended anything within it's line of fire was destroyed and Riser was gone. The Asgardians, though bored by the battle, cheered, all of the devils were speechless, some still trying to comprehend a human with that much power. The Destroyer armor disappeared and (Y/N) was sent back to the wedding hall, all eyes were on him. Fear, anger, shock, these were the looks that the devils gave him, he didn't care though.

(Y/N): Well, what now?

Lord Phenex: You, you just killed my son and act like it's nothing!?

(Y/N): Well, you have my condolences, but I can't exactly say I regret killing him. He shouldn't have challenged me, then he fucked up more by saying he could beat Destroyer. Also it was a fight to the death, so his death was inevitable.

Thor: He is right, your son was a fool to challenge The Destroyer

(Y/N): But what's done is done. Thor, let's go.

Thor: Alright.

With that they left the same way the appeared, after they left all the devils were in an uproar, demanding (Y/N)'s head but before it could continue The All Father appeared in front of Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: O-Odin, what a surprise, why are here?

Odin: I'm here to warn you, something like this better not happen again. Understand Sirzechs.

Odin released some of his power bringing every devil in the room to there knees, even Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: I-I promise nothing like this h-happen again.

Odin: Be sure it doesn't.

With that Odin disappeared, and everyone could stand.

Time skip (Y/N) POV

It's been two weeks since the wedding, strangely the the blonde girl, Ravel, has visited me a few times. I thought she would be mad or fearful of me but it doesn't seem to be the case. Part of me thinks her parents put her up to this to try and get info out of me, like a weakness or something. Rias gave me a long and annoying interrogation about me being the Destroyer and why I saved those fallen Angels from before. I didn't give her an answer and it annoyed her to no end but she eventually gave up. Now I'm walking around looking for something to do, but I see two people in white cloaks walking in my direction. I noticed what looks to be a sword wrapped in bandages on the back of one of them. We continue walking till we pass each other and I decide to speak.

(Y/N): What's Exorcists from the Church doing here?

The two stop and look at me, and I turned and looked at them.

???: And who are you, are you a devil?

(Y/N): No, I'm still human. And before you ask, no, I'm not allied with devils or Fallen Angels, I'm also not allied with the church.

???: Then who do you work for?

(Y/N): Asgard, though I'm also a Mercenary so I often get jobs from Angles and Fallen Angels, devils more fear me than anything else.

???: And what is a human allied with the Norse Gods doing here?

(Y/N): I'm just here to finish school and to live closer to someone I care about. The devils that control this area already know of me, so I have the green light to be here, not like they could force me out anyway.

???: What makes you think they couldn't?

I smile.

(Y/N): Because of who I am.

With that I began to walk again but before I got far they spoke again.

???: And who exactly are you?

I turn around and look at them again, still with a smile on my face.

(Y/N): The Destroyer.

And with that I continue walking away.