Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV
I am currently in Odin's throne room, I just got back from getting permission from everyone, now I just need his. I came here knowing I didn't have much time left, I had hoped this wouldn't take long but something unexpected happened.

(Y/N): WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NO"!?

Odin: Like I said I will not allow you to fight him.

(Y/N): Why, why do you not want me to fight so badly. It won't even take long!?

Odin: You are not stable anymore, I can't allow you to fight as you are now. Plus, you knew that I would likely say no.

(Y/N): I know, but I had to try, I can't leave them. What do you want me to do, leave Koneko and Kuroka to die, is that what you're telling me!?

Odin: That is not what I'm saying. They will not die down there.

(Y/N): Odin, I've followed all your orders without question, I trained to get to where I am. All I ask is that you let me help them.

Odin:...No you will not go down there. You will stay here in Asgard, and to make sure you don't leave before it is over, you are to be guarded. Now go.

After he said that two guards grabbed me and started dragging me away.

(Y/N): LET ME GO! ODIN, YOU CAN'T DO THIS, I HAVE TO SAVE THEM!! ODIN!!!

3rd POV

Valkyrie: Are you sure that was wise Lord Odin? If anything happens to those two he will resent you.

Odin: I had no choice, it's better for him to just stay here till Brigga gets back.

???: You're making a mistake.

Odin looked to his left to see Freyja standing not too far away.

Odin: What are you talking about Freyja?

Freyja: What I'm saying is, you are keeping a man from protecting those he loves. He's more likely to go berserk now then if you let him go fight. But alas, you're decision is final, you just have to hope you don't regret it.

With that she left the room, leaving Odin to think about his decision.

Timeskip (Y/N)'s cell

(Y/N): Damn it!

I'm trying to think of a way out of here without anyone noticing but that's damn near impossible!

(Y/N): I can't stay here, I can't leave them, I can't, I CAN'T!!

At that moment (Y/N)'s eyes turned red.

(Y/N): I WON'T LET THEM DIE!

Odin's throne room

Odin was sitting in his throne talking to Brigga about (Y/N), but then there was a massive explosion that shook all of Asgard.

Brigga: Please tell me Thor is just drunk again.

They teleported to (Y/N)'s cell, but when they got there, they saw the 20 guards stationed there all unconscious. After calling for a medic, They were going to begin looking for (Y/N), but before they could, Thor was sent flying through the wall and lands on the ground unconscious. Odin and Brigga look at each other before a Valkyrie flies through the hole in the wall.

Valkyrie: Lord Odin, (Y/N) has escaped his cell, He used the bifröst and left to Midgard. Thor tried to stop him but.....well you see the result.

After that, it was said they all heard someone laughing. They turned to the sound to find Freyja.