chapter 3

3rd POV

The first one to attack was the knight, Kiba. He slashed a sword at (Y/N), but just before the blade could connect (Y/N) disappeared from view and did-

 He slashed a sword at (Y/N), but just before the blade could connect (Y/N) disappeared from view and did-

I don't know how to describe that

Kiba then fell to the floor unconscious.

(Y/N) thought: One down, two to go.

(Y/N) then saw the pervert running at me with his sacred gear out.

(Y/N) thought: Should I send him through a wall or just knock him out. Fuck it!

He rushed up to him and kicked him through the wall.

(Y/N) thought: Two down, one to-

Before he could finish he was struck by lightning by a blushing Akeno.

(Y/N) thought: That reminds me, I need to talk to Thor later.

Akeno: It look like you can take a lot of punishment, so I'm gonna take my time with you~.

(Y/N): Yeah, no.

(Y/N) disappeared again and reappeared behind her and chopped the back of her neck knocking her unconscious. He than looks at a shocked Rias and smiling Koneko.

(Y/N): This isn't exactly a good way to gain someone's trust.

Time skip (Y/N) POV

The three that I knocked out are now awake, Koneko is back to sitting on my lap, and Rias is asking me random questions about my power.

(Y/N): How about instead of asking questions randomly, how about I explain everything?

Rias: Why didn't you do that in the first place?

(Y/N): Because to be completely honest...I don't like you. Now I don't hate you, but I don't like you either.

Rias: Is there a reason why?

(Y/N): You're a greedy brat who only wants power, you use your looks to get what you want from Humans and most likely thought that you'd get me with it. You didn't exactly make a good first impression, you claim to treat servants like family but the fact that you still call them servant contradicts that. Shall I go on?

Rias: N-no.

(Y/N): Good, now for explanations.

(Y/N): When I was 15 I sacrificed my life to save Thor, the Norse God of thunder. He didn't want me to go unrewarded so he took me to Asgard to be healed. Afterwards Odin decided to let train there, I was in a room where Time was altered I was in there for 30 years in the room, but it equaled 1 year outside the room. And before you ask, I age according to real world time  so I only aged a year.  After that I stayed in Asgard for a while, then I when back to Midgard, I mean earth. Traveled around, I met the leaders of the Angles Fallen Angles and Devils some of the other factions and now I'm here. I also got 5 girlfriends, Koneko being one of them.

(Y/N) thought: They don't need to know about the armor.

After I said that Issei started crying while cussing me out.

Rias: You're dating her, Koneko why didn't you tell me?

Koneko: Because I promised not to tell you.

Rias: *sigh* I guess that makes sense. Who are the rest if you don't mind me asking.

(Y/N): Rossweisse a powerful Valkyrie, Serafall Leviathan-

Rias: You're dating Serafall Leviathan!?

(Y/N): Yes, now don't interrupt me. I'm also dating Freyja, and Kuroka.

Rias: You do realize you dating a stray?

(Y/N): She's bean relieved of any criminal status and stray title, so I'd suggest not calling her a stray.

Rias: How did she get relieved?

(Y/N): None of your business.

Kiba: Don't disrespect Rias.

(Y/N): And what are you gonna do, rush at me again? Because I can just knock you out again.

After I said that he reluctantly shut up.

Akeno: Isn't Freyja the Norse goddess of love,sex and fertility?

(Y/N): Yes but she also associated with beauty, gold, seiõr, war, and death.

Issei: You dating the Goddess of sex!?

(Y/N): Is that the only thing you heard?

Issei: So did you already have sex with her?!

(Y/N): Wow, bringing out the personal questions. Honestly that's none of your business.

Issei: Come on man you got to tell-

I then punched him through another wall.

(Y/N): Well I believe I'm done here?

Rias: Wait what about your sacred gear.

(Y/N): I. Don't. Have. One! I just have a weapon given to me by Odin.

Rias: What is it?

(Y/N): it's called, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Rias: Well can you reconsider joining my peerage?

(Y/N): NO, even if I wanted to I can't. I promised Serafall that I'd join her's in two years or when I die.

Rias: Well can you at least join the club?

(Y/N): No, because that means more time with you. I'll drop by to see Koneko every once in a while but that's it.

I then walk out of the building ignoring Rias's attempts to speak to me.

To be continued

Hey so I have two questions.
1: do you guys want a familiar, and if yes what (I'll put the submissions through a randomizer to see what wins) vote ends on August 24

2: I may regret this because it breaks my 3 girl harem limit even further and a rule I made in an earlier part. But do you want Grayfia and Yasaka in your harem.
Vote ends on August 24