Chapter 4

It looks like the results for Grayfia and Yasaka is both. Sorry for the ones that only wanted Yasaka.

(Y/N) POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I first came to the ORC, Rossweisse was put in prison (school) and has the same cell (class) as me. I heard that Issei was hanging out with a nun named Asia recently and that Rias told him to stay away from her. Me being nosey decided to go to the ONLY ABANDONED CHURCH, seriously could they have picked a better base of operations. I got as much info as I could and sent it to Azazel. He told me to stop them and bring them back alive and in one piece. He also told me how to disable the machine they were gonna use, so I did exactly that. Two days later, Koneko texted me telling me that her, Kiba, and the perv are going to save Asia and asked for my help. I Agreed but told her that the Fallens aren't allowed to die

Rias POV

Akeno and I are standing in front of 3  fallen angles, they were all on the ground with scorch marks on their bodies from Akeno. Right when I was about to finish them off, something crashed thru the barrier around the area and land in between me and the fallen. When the dust cleared, standing there was a 9 foot tall suit of armor, radiating extraordinary amounts of power, more power than I've ever felt before.

Kalawarner: It's him!

Mittelt: The Destroyer!

I could see the fallen angles shaking in fear.

Rias: Who are you, and why are you in my territory!?

It didn't say anything, it turned towards the Fallens and extended it's arm towards them. A second later they disappeared.

Akeno: Teleportation.

Rias: Where did you take them!?

Again it didn't respond it turned to look at me, then disappeared as well.

Rias: Akeno let's go make sure the rest are safe.

Raynare POV

This is going terribly wrong first the machine wouldn't work so I couldn't get the sacred gear, then the devils showed up, now I lost to this pervert! Now to add more to it I can't sense, Kalawarner, Mittelt, or Dohnaseek, why is everything going so wrong!?

???: It seems my pawn was able to defeat you.

I turned my head to see the red headed (You guys can insert a name here if you want) herself and her Queen next to her.

Raynare: So you're the one that killed them?

Rias: They weren't really a problem for us.

She then looked towards her Issei and looked at his sacred gear.

Rias: Interesting, this isn't a twice critical.

Raynare: What?

Rias: This is the longinus class sacred gear Boosted Gear.

Raynare: What!?

Rias: but anyways, it's time to end you.

She was charging up a blast, but before she could cast it I was suddenly transported into Azazel's office. I looked to my right and saw Kalawarner, Mittelt, and Dohnaseek.

But when I looked in front of me I saw an angry Azazel.

Azazel: You have a lot of explaining to do.

(Y/N) POV

Before Rias could kill Raynare I teleported right next to her and teleported her to Azazel. And since I'm still in the armor only Koneko knew who I was. I started to walk away when-

Rias: Stay right there!

I stopped and turned towards her. She looked at me in anger, but of course I didn't give a shit.

Rias: I demand you tell me who you are and why you're here!?

I of course didn't respond, I technically can't talk in the armor, so I use telepathy to communicate with others. But she doesn't need to know a thing, so I just turned around and walked away.

3rd POV

As (Y/N) was walking away Rias told Kiba to attack him. Kiba looked for a opening in the armor but couldn't find one so he decided to slash at it neck. But when the Sword made contact it shattered into pieces. Kiba's eyes widened and was so distracted he didn't notice (Y/N)'s fist coming towards his face. Kiba was sent flying through five trees. (Y/N) was then struck by lightning, and turned to look at Akeno. The front of the armor's helmet opened up an started to glow. Everyone except Koneko was surprised to not see anyone's face when it opened, a second later a blast come out of it and hit Akeno. (Y/N) made the blast weak in order to not kill her, but enough to knock her unconscious. Then for some strange reason Issei ran towards (Y/N) trying to punch him. All (Y/N) did was flick him and he was sent through 3 trees. He looked towards Rias and saw her charging her Power of Destruction.

(Y/N) thought: Honestly the name for that magic makes it seem like it can destroy anything when it really can't. And because Rias is so weak I'll barely even feel it. I fought Sirzechs in his True Form and won, this is like fighting an ant.

Before Rias could attack Koneko stopped her, it was then that (Y/N) decided to leave.

Rias POV

Rias: Koneko why did you stop me?

Koneko: Because I don't want you to get hurt.

I looked at her and sighed.

Rias: Ok let's get everyone and go home.

She nodded and started walking towards Akeno.

Rias thought: I'm gonna have to ask my brother about this "Destroyer".

To be continued

Top 15 most powerful beings in highschool DxD (15-11 & 5 is my own opinion)

15. Tiamat

14. Serafall Leviathan

13. Michael & Azazel

12. Fenrir

11. Thor

10. Hades

9. Sirzechs Lucifer, Ajuka Beelzebub 

8. Crom Cruach

7. Ddraig, Albion and Blue Eyes White Dragon

6. (Y/N) (In the Destroyer Armor)

5. Odin

4. God of the Bible

3. Indra

2. Shiva

1. Ophis, Great Red, Trihexa/666