86

Yuri was out on her house now, she is currently buying at the convenience store near her house. She's out of stock now and she don't want to buy at the supermarket because of lots of people. So far from now, she hates being included at so many crowd and convenience store was the best for it.

"You should eat this for snack, and cook these tonight for a good dinner. Believe me... you'll love it." A stranger wearing black jacket with cap and black face mask said and put some foods in Yuri's basket.

The stranger winked at her before finally leaving the aisle for what Yuri thinks, to pay her own stuffs.

Yuri stared at her basket for a seconds before looking again at the stranger who went away, only to noticed that the stranger already exited the store.

"That...that was fast." Yuri mumbled.

As soon as she got contented at her basket, she soon passed at the counter to pay. The cashier seems busy so she just waited a bit.

"Mm, I wonder what that dummy doing right now.." She said out loud which caused the lady page to looked at her.

And Yuri gulped the moment the cashier turned in her, she doesn't know what to do. What if she'll do and say something nonsense again?

What if-

"Hello there Yuri-ssi." The girl said and gave her a smile, somehow for Yuri, the smile she wore was... genuine. It was pure.

"K-kang Hyewon." Yuri said, she's now starting to sweat. Yes, Hyewon doesn't have the face of a bad person but from what Yena said to her was far from that. What if Hyewon do something she won't like?

Noticing how the Yuri fidgets, Hyewon chuckles. She can't believe she really did caused and painted as a bad person on Yuri's mind. Soon then she replies, "Don't worry, I won't do something. I just wanted to say sorry for my behavior last time I went to your house...when I found out from my friend your condition, it was the only way I thought I could help."

"What...what do you mean?" Yuri asked her, confused from what she said.

"I just thought that maybe showing up to you in a bad way like what I did in highschool can help a little to bring back your memories sooner. But of course, unfortunately saying...she mistook my intention, and really? I can't blame her for that since she was just protecting you. I was a bad person on both of you back then. I hope your recovery will be fast and...I'm hoping that, once you remembered, you can forgive me. You know what, Yuri? I changed now. I changed because I want to impress someone. That someone is now in my arms...and your girl was the reason why I realized that I should really change. Thanks to her I became a better person." Hyewon genuinely explained.

"She? M-my girl?...is...are you talking about Yena?"

"Oh you can remember now?!" Hyewon said excitedly but soon was replaced when Yuri shakes her head.

"Oh I see. But, yes... I was talking about Yena. After our last day in first year, she gave me a hard punch saying that I don't have a rights to take advantage on you because she'll kill me. I was laughing at her that time but when she said something about herself made me looked up on her. She's stupid but she has a good humor. I hope you'll recover soon, Yuri. Thank you." Hyewon said and slightly bowed at her.

Yuri didn't even managed to say a word so she just waited until Hyewon finished the foods she bought. When Hyewon was done putting the foods in a bag, she smiled and thanked Yuri again.

"Thank you, Hyewon. And though It's still hard for me to recover and remember, I can surely forgive you now." Yuri said, Hyewon immediately thanked her again for that.