92

8:15 pm

:Yuri
What do you mean by that?

:Yuri
Is there something for me to worry about?

Dummy:
It's nothing! She's here in my house and...I kinda felt sorry because I let her drink earlier at our alumni hehe. She's sleeping peacefully here in sofa.

:Yuri
Is that so? It's okay, haha I thought something happened.

Dummy:
You wanna come over? It's kinda cold here in my living room especially Yena is alone. And she wouldn't like it if I lift her up to her room. Wanna come and sleep with her?

8:22 pm

: Yuri
Ah no no. I'm so lazy now to come out here. Good night!

Dummy:
Okay but if you change your mind my door is open. I trust the people here so I'll leave my front door open. Good night Yuri.

8:48 pm

Yuri closed her front door and jogged few steps to get in Sakura's house.
The house light was dim, probably too comfortable for Yena to sleep in this cold night. And Sakura was right, she really left the door open because Yuri entered easily.

Yuri's gaze hit the sleeping Yena in the sofa. She giggled as she made her way towards Yena, Yuri silently laid down beside her and made herself comfortable with the girl.

"You look cuter when you're asleep." Yuri mumbled and snuggled closer to Yena. She loves how warm her girlfriend is. Well probably, she could call her like that, right?

"Good night, dummy."