93

Yena slowly open her eyes and quickly noticed Yuri's presence who's sleeping soundly in her arms. She smiled at their position, she waited for this for the past months now.

"Enjoying the view?" Sakura interrupted her. She averted her gaze at the girl, Sakura is sitting at the small sofa while eating her breakfast, her eyes were focus on the television where some variety show is airing.

"Good morning Kkura. What's for breakfast?" Yena greeted and sat up properly. She placed her blanket on Yuri and adjusted her into a comfortable position.

"Oh I thought you already eat...you know? Yuri, with you." Sakura teased with her eyebrows raising up and down. Yena's ears became red because of but managed to throw her pillow at Sakura.

The pillow landed at the older perfectly fine without even hitting her. "It's so early for your dirty mind." Yena said and glared at her.

"Ha! I didn't mean anything for that...it was you who concluded something." Sakura playfully said and smirked at her.

The duo landed their eyes on Yuri who's now up with her eyes still close. Yuri is stretching cutely and Yena was in awe because of that.

"Good morning Yuri." Yena said, sweetly at the morning and enough for Sakura to cringed. She didn't wished for that though.

"Good morning, Yena." Yuri replied finally with her eyes open. The two stare at each other with five good seconds before Sakura cut them off by throwing the pillow back at them.

"And it's so early in the morning for you to flirt in front of me. Get up now, breakfast is ready."

The two giggled and followed Sakura at the kitchen after.