97

Yena and Sakura are patiently waiting for their order at the café. The duo was seated near the front, not until Yena excused herself saying she needs to go in the comfort room.

"Take out order number 12!" but Sakura is too focused on her game at Yena's phone to notice that it was their number.

The call repeated three times and a pat on her shoulder disturbed her game. She looked at the intruder, it was Hyewon.

"What do you want?" She irritatedly asked. Of course, Hyewon was aware of her attitude, she expected it to be even though she just wanted to tell Sakura that their order is ready.

"Yah Unnie! Don't be so rude." Yena interrupted Sakura's tension with a smile as she saw Hyewon.

And no, Hyewon is not alone. She's with someone and there's Sakura who's being herself in front of no one.

"It's okay Hyewon-ssi, I already took our order." Yena said, her smile never leave her face which confused Sakura.

"Okay, shit. Tell me what is happening here." Sakura finally spoke and stood up. Hyewon and Yena just laughed at her face, literally made fun of her reaction.

"It's alright now, Kkura...by the way, I'm afraid we still needed to go. You know, Yuri is waiting for us." Yena said to Hyewon.

"Sure. I'll see you around."

Yena took Sakura's hand and they went out from the café. Yena then again, went back inside just to hug Hyewon, and Hyewon felt grateful. Both of them let go from their short but warm hug with smile on their lips.

"Thank you. So much." Yena said, her eyes landed on the beautiful woman beside Hyewon. She smiled at her and gave the woman a hug.

"Yah! I didn't even touch Yuri's hair. Why hugging my girl?" Hyewon acted hurt and pissed but the younger just giggles before breaking their one-sided hug.

"It's only a friendly hug! Hahaha I can't believe you." Yena joked and slightly hit Hyewon's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Go now, Sakura is waiting."

"Fine. See you around. Let's see each other again, Eunbi-ah!" Yena bids and winked playfully at them both.

"Aishh! That kid!" Hyewon uttered as she looked at Yena with Sakura leaving the area.

"Who...who was that?" Eunbi finally spoke. Hyewon smiled genuinely and just held her hand, "She's a friend of mine."

Sakura and Yena are both fighting on their way. Sakura was forcing the younger to explain what happened inside while Yena just keep on saying it was all nothing.

"You're supposed to be mad and rude to her! What was that? A friendly talk?!" Sakura still pushed her spill but in now way the younger would do that. She's as stubborn as you could ever think.

And then the stubborn girl starts to tease,

"You're talking to me like that as if you didn't fell in love with her back in highschool." Yena said and stuck her tongue out.

"Yah Choi Yena!!"

And then the mouse and cat started to chased each other.