89

"I don't know okay?! She just texted me!" Yena hurried her steps as she went downstairs with Sakura who's also in panic state following her.

"She managed to message you when there's something happened to her?!" Sakura bluntly asked with a little laugh.

"Urgh! I don't fucking know! Shut up you hag!" Yena shouted back and immediately crossed the fence.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY KID? GET BACK HERE!"

Of course, Sakura's words didn't stop Yena as the latter finally arrived in front of Yuri's. Yena loudly knocked it hard repeatedly while saying Yuri's name. She's hell worried right now, obviously.

She can't take it if something bad happened to Yuri...not without her. She'll definitely blame herself for that.

"WHY THE FUCK THIS GODDAMN DOOR DON'T OPEN?!" Yena is getting irritated and nervous right now. She isn't aware of her surroundings anymore.

"Well thanks to you who picked it. C'mon! Just kick the hell out of it, Yuri won't open that. Something bad happened to her-

Just as Sakura was about to finish what she were saying, the door opened revealing a perfectly fine Yuri who welcomed Yena into a hug.

"Yena..." Yuri softly said, tightly hugging the girl. Yena was stunned there, she can't even blink her eyes from what had happened.

Sakura blinked many times and scanned Yuri's body...it was all fine. Yrui seems okay, so what's the problem?

She looked behind Yuri and her gaze landed on Chaeyeon with a peace sign and apologising smile.

"Oh hell, Yen...we got played." Sakura uttered.