Chapter 3

[Not Edited.]

Noah's pov:

It was Friday night and so far my vision hasn't failed me (yet), which I'm happy about. My ankle still hurts from yesterday but the pain died down a lot over night. Coach didn't allow me play at all after school, so I was stuck sitting on the bench watching everyone play but me. Though, Nate and Dallas would join me when they had to switch out with a team member since they were playing a game.

Currently, it was 7:35 pm and I was sitting on the couch waiting for Dallas to arrive. He said he'd be here at 8:00 and that we'll be having a cliché date; movie and dinner.

It still find it a little weird and shocking that he asked me on this date. I haven't even known him for a day and he asked me. I wonder why though. I mean, there are so many more attractive guys at school, yet it was me that he asked. It sort of make me happy I suppose.

Since this was a casual date, I wore a white v neck with my dark washed skinny jeans that I'll be pairing up with my converse. As usual, I didn't do anything with my hair that needs a desperate haircut.

Tapping against the floor made me snap out of my thoughts and look towards the direction that it was coming from. My mother was coming out of the kitchen with her stick in hand. "Noah, sweetie?"

I stood up and made my way towards her. "Yes, ma?" As normal, a smile appeared on her face at my response.

"Have fun tonight and make sure that you use protection if anything happens." I rolled my eyes and blushed.

Huffing, I responded. "Nothing is going to happen, oh my gosh." She laughed softly.

Last year I told my parents, along with my brother that I was gay and I was glad that they accepted the fact that I am. I was too afraid to tell them, thinking that they would disown me and send me to one of those places to turn you straight.

"Just be home by midnight or if you're spending the night, call me." Ma stuck her tongue out.

I ran my hand down my face, sighing in embarrassment. "Oh my gosh, must I call you every hour?"

She grinned. "Stuff can happen in an hour. Like a blow jo-" Luckily for me, the doorbell rang. I groaned and kissed her cheek.

"You're going to be the death of me but I love you." She giggled and turned away, telling me she loved too and to have fun.

Rushing to the door, I opened it up to reveal a very sexy Dallas. What? He's hot, okay? He wore the whole I'm a badass look which consisted of the leather jacket, grey v neck and black skinny jeans.

When I looked up at him, he smirked knowing damn well that I checked him out. Blushing, I grabbed my grey sweater off the small table and shut the door.

"Don't you look cute." He said while getting into the car but not before looking me up and down. Once I got into his car, I huffed and rolled my eyes, hiding my blush.

"Is there any specific movie you would like to see?" He turned down the music.

I nibbled on my lip as I thought. "No not really, but anything other than horror. I hate that shit." He gave a raspy laugh that slightly gave me goosebumps.

When we got there, he got us tickets to see 22 jump street and ordered us popcorn and coke with maltesers. The both of us sat in the back and I was a little surprise to see the theatre almost empty.

My heart skipped a beat when Dallas wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. We stayed that way until the movie finished.

Once we left, he wrapped his arm around my waist and guided us to the restaurant that wasn't too far from the theatre.