Chapter 5

[Not Edited.]

Noah's pov

When I woke up it was about 5:30 am in the morning and I figured I should just get up. It would be easier to first of all, take my medication without Dallas seeing and make us some breakfast.

I remember Dallas telling me that his parents were off on a business trip so I know that I won't bump into them and be super awkward.

Carefully untangling myself from Dallas, I quietly made my way into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the bottle and took a pill, downing it with my glass of water.

Now that, that was taken care of, it's breakfast time. I walked over his marble floor and opened the fridge, seeing what we were able to eat this morning.

Instantly, I spotted a package of bacon and eggs. I pulled those out and looked around for a muffin tin. After succeeding and finding one, I weaved some bacon, placing it into the tin and cracking in an egg.

Once that was in the oven, I pulled out a pan and grabbed the bread from the counter with the butter and sliced cheese from the fridge.

I began putting everything together and letting it do its business in the stove. From the corner of my eyes I spotted a basket of fruits and grabbed an orange, banana and apple. With each fruit, I peeked and chopped them up, placing them into a bowl for a small fruit salad.

A good half an hour passed by and everything was ready.

Just before I was about make my way upstairs to get Dallas, the stairs creaked and seconds later a sexy Greek God appeared.

"You made breakfast." He mumbled. "It smells good." Dallas gave me a crooked smile and walked his way over to me, kissing my cheek.

I blushed slightly and nodded. "Yea, I figured it was the least I could do for letting me spend the night."

"Guess I'll have to let you sleepover more often." He chuckled and yawned, making his way to the table.

I laughed and followed him, mimicking his actions and enjoying our breakfast. When we finished, he hummed in approval and faced me. "Would you like to shower first?"

"If that's alright with you." I nibbled on my lip.

He rolled his eyes. "Of course it's alright, that's why I asked you."

"Right, of course." I mumbled, clearly embarrassed. "I'll just wash the dishes first."

Dallas flicked me on the forehead. "I've got them, go."

I nodded and hurried out of the kitchen before I made the situation anymore awkward.

*

We left his place a little late this morning but managed to make it to school on time.

Only about thirty seconds I'm into the building and the power goes out. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

I stopped walking and took a deep breath. Okay, you're going to be fine. No one will notice that you lost your sight for God knows how long.

"Hey, you okay?" Dallas' raspy yet deep voice played a tune in my ears as I looked down at the floor.

I nodded. "I'm totally fine." I swallowed. "Why don't you just go on ahead of me? I'll catch up with you soon."

Knowing Dallas, he was probably giving me one of his confused glares. It felt like minutes passed by as we just stood in the minute in the hallway, none of us speaking. I knew he was still there because the smell of his cologne.