Chapter 7

[Not Edited.]

*Noah's Pov*

We're an hour a half through the three hour ride to Dallas' parents cottage. The car is filled with music and overly excited teens. They all chit chatted with each other as I stayed quiet in the front seat with Dallas eyeing me every couple of minutes. His hand was gently placed on my thigh with his thumb rubbing it soothingly in a loving manner.

"Can we stop at the next gas station? I have to change my tampon. Unless you want your car redecorated." I turned my head to face Jupiter who had her legs closed with a tampon in her hand.

Veilles scrunched up his face and rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the information. I guess that explains why-"

"Finish that sentence and I will end you." I bit my lip hard, trying not to burst out of laughter at what she said. Her voice was hard and cold, which looked like it almost, almost made him flinch.

Lynn, well Lily, sighed and shook her head. "Haven't you heard? Never tell a girl that she's PMSing." She clicked her tongue in a playful manner. "Shame on you."

"Alright, alright." Veilles put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, Jupi." She stared at him for a couple of seconds before sighing.

"Fine, I forgive you." He nodded and went to speak but stopped when her smile got bigger. "But only if you buy me whatever I want."

The auburn teen groaned. "You're evil."

Jupiter only shrugged and kissed his cheek. "I run the universe, darling. What do you expect?"

*
Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the gas station. Jupiter, Storm, Lily, Lanie, Veilles and Rin all got out to go buy some snacks for the road.

The tank was still full so there wasn't a need for Dallas to get out. "Are you sure you don't want any snacks?"

I looked over at him and shook my head with a soft smile. "I'm fine. I brought a bag of chips." After that there wasn't a thing said for a couple of minutes, silence surrounding the car.

"I'm sorry if they're annoying. They can be..Over the top." I laughed softly and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"It's fine. They're entertaining." He only nodded and sighed, leaning back against his seat.

He reached over and grabbed my head, gripping my hair between his fingers to bring my lips to his. Unconsciously, my arms wrapped themselves around his neck while I kissed him back.

"They're going to be awhile." He mumbled against my lips before deepening the kiss. Dallas pulled me over until I was straddling him with both my knees on each side of him.

He pulled his seat back a little so I wouldn't bump into the steering wheel.

Our tongues danced with each other, as sounds left our mouths. Teasingly, he began to move his hips against mine and pulled away, tugging my head to the side as he pulled my hair.

His lips met with my neck and I shivered at the feel, a pleasurable sigh leaving my mouth. Our hips rocked together, grinding harshly against each other, his teeth nipping at my flesh before sucking on it roughly.

I couldn't help but let out a moan, his name the only thing I can say. He growled out softly, his hand sliding up my shirt to play with my sensitive nipples.

I squirmed against his touch, arching my back. "D-Dallas.." It was a loud moan, almost breathless but that seemed to turn him on even more as he slammed his lips against mine.