Chapter 8

*Noah's pov*

I snuggled my body closer to Dallas', slightly peeking over his shoulder to see the time.

6:28 pm.

I mentally sighed and buried my face in his chest. I heard him groan lightly before tightening his arms around me.

I wonder if he's having a good sleep cause I for one am not. It's possibly due to the fact that I'm overly stressed and hungry.

Last night I ended up passing up on dinner and instead buried myself in these piles of pillows and feather stuffed duvet. I would say I have no regret but my stomach is twisting it's way into eating itself, at least that's what it feels like.

It's quite early in the morning and I don't hear anyone one which means that this is the perfect time to go fetch something to eat.

Gently, I removed my body from Dallas' and replaced it with a pillow. How cliché, yes. But it did its job and allowed me to quietly leave the room in peace.

As soon as I entered the hallway, I was surrounded with nothing but the sun. Wanting to hiss but holding myself back and giving myself a pep talk, that I'm not five year old me who thought he was a vampire and the sun is supposed to be a friendly thing.

Entering the kitchen, I dragged myself over to the fridge and pulled out a pack of strawberries and a tub of vanilla ice cream. Cause fuck what the parents say, ain't nobody here to tell me what to do.

After a few minutes of doing what needs to be done, I sat myself outside on the back porch and began scarfing down my rebellious breakfast. At least that's what I'd like to call it.

"Why are you up so early?" I jumped up at the sound of a voice before turning around to face the person.

I shrugged. "I can say the same for you, Rin."

He shrugged as well and raised an eyebrow as soon as he saw what was in my bowl.

"Hey, don't give me that look." Playfully, the chestnut haired boy rolled his eyes and plucked out a strawberry, eating it without a care.

I huffed. "Rude."

"But seriously, why are you awake so early?" Rin asked, sitting himself on the opposite side of me.

I shrugged. "I just couldn't sleep, probably because I was hungry. What about you."

"Veilles just loves taking over the bed, so I've been up for a couple of hours until I heard you downstairs."

I nodded. "I see, I see."

"So, you and Dallas huh?" I felt my cheeks heat up as I set my empty bowl down on the wooden balcony.

"We're just friends..I think." I bit my lip. "I don't know what we are."

He nodded. "By the looks of it, he likes you a lot."

Nodding, I focused my gaze around my surroundings. It was relaxing. There was just something about waking up early and hearing the birds chirping that made you feel peaceful.

"Is he big?"

I choked on air, taken aback on his sudden choice of words.

"I guess that answers my question."

"No, no, no, wait, I mean, what? You can't just..Rin..Ugh."

He scoffed. "Oh come on, we're two little gay bitches who should talk about these things. Now, come on. Fess up."

My face was on fire and I probably looked like a tomato. "Uh, yea. I guess." He raised a brow. "Omg, yes. Happy?"

"Extremely." He hummed.