𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 // 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚢

~ ♬♩♪♩ (I do not own the music video) ♩♪♩♬~

         ~ 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚎 ~
 𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

     You were sleeping soundly, curled up in your F/C sheets, in your messy room. You soon hear a knock on your door. "Y/N, hurry up. We're going to be late cause of you, slowpoke." You knew that voice from anywhere, you grew up with that voice. You loved hearing that smooth voice. You'll never get tired of hearing that voice.

     You toss and turn in your sheets, not wanting to get up. You hear the door open. Still half asleep, you peak to see who it is. "Y/N~, come on. You're not playing dead on me now, are you?" You let out a groan, as you hide your head under your sheets. "Luka, it's too early for this." Luka looks at you while letting out a breathy chuckle. He softly places his hand on your head and starts rubbing your hair. Your heart was racing, you could feel the heat grow on your cheeks to your ears. You open your eyes to see Luka still rubbing your hair while resting his head on your soft bed with his eyes closed. 

     You watch his calm and peaceful stature. You can see every detail of his long, yet thin eyelashes. His pinkish, smooth-looking lips. His muscular arms resting underneath his soft cyan-tipped hair. It's quiet and peaceful. You and Luka, doing nothing but having each other's company. Moments like this are what you guys cherish the most. 

     He stops rubbing your hair, but still keeps his hand on your head. "Hey, Luka..." He slowly opens his eyes, now making eye contact with you. You two are so close to each other, you feel your ears heat up. "Yes Y/N?" he says, looking at you full happiness and adoration. "I-I'm awake now." you say shyly. He lets out a soft chuckle. "Your so cute, you know that?" You can feel your whole face go red.

     Luka gets up and heads to the door. "I'll wait for you in the kitchen, now get ready. We don't want to leave the others waiting." You and Luka just stay there for a moment looking at each other. "Y/N...I know it's been hard for you lately, but remember everyone is here for you. Ok? Besides you can't just stay in bed all day." You nod your head in response. Luka soon leaves the room. You sit there for a moment, staring at the wall. You get out of bed and head to your bathroom.

~ 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ~
   ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °