𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 // 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 // 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 // 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

~ (⚠WARNING⚠ some emotional sense may occur) ~

    ~ 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚎 ~
𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

     About two months after Luka's birthday, Mr. Couffaine died. "Luka, are you ok?" You looked over at the raven-haired friend that had his head down covering his eyes. It's been 6 days since his dad's death and he hasn't said a word. "..." He sat there on his bed looking out the window. "Luka, I'm worried. Talk to me." Silence filled the room. "...I know you can hear me so don't ignore me, Luka. I'm right here waiting for you to say something." The little boy lifted his head slightly, still not saying a word. He's barely eaten anything and he hasn't touched his guitar, you were sick of it. You walked over to the boy and grabbed his hand, which finally got him to look you in the eye. He looked...broken. 

     "LUKA, don't you dare push me away. You know I'm right here and I'm here for you so don't brush me off." You said with teary eyes. You grabbed the collar of his hoodie. "Please, say something, anything. I want to hear your voice, I want to hear you sing to me again. I know he's gone and it's not going to be easy, but that's why I'm here, I'm here for you so don't forget that, ok?!" You're currently crying with your head near his chest. You missed his bright energy, his teasing, his melodies he played on his guitar, his smile. You missed all of it. "..Please....come back...I want my best friend back." You said softly now crying in his arms. 

     Luka looked at your small frame crying in his arms. He knows he hasn't been himself lately, and he knows how much you worried about him, but seeing you crying right now because of him...It broke his heart. It broke his heart to see he was the reason that soft, genuine smile of yours was gone. You looked up to see Luka hugging you, crying on your shoulder. "I'm sorry, please don't cry because of me. I'll never ignore you again, I promise. I never want to see you sad because of me." He said very quietly. You two just sat there and cried in each other's arms. 

     "Hey Luka, do you know where my teddy bear is-" You two got up to see Juleka standing there looking at you two. "Am I interrupting somethin-" "WAIT WHAT??? Noooooo, never i- we- umm." You looked from Juleka to Luka then back to Juleka again. "Oook then..." Juleka said as she walked out. You felt a tap on your shoulder. "Y/N, I'm sorry." "Don't be. I know it's hard for you, but that's why I'm here." You smiled at him as he held your hand. "Ya..thanks." He smiled back.

~ 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ~
   ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °