𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 // 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 // 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

~ (Time skip cause I wanna move on to the good parts :p You are 8 and Luka is 9 cause you have separate birthdays) ~

   ~ 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚎 ~
𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

     You were woken up by the bright light coming through the window. You sat up as you rubbed your eyes. 'Luka's birthday is today!'  You got up very fast to wake your raven-haired friend. You were so excited to give Luka the present you bought for him. He doesn't know you got him a present so it was going to be a surprise. 

     "LUKAAAA!" You shouted as you slammed the door open, you ran over to your friend. He was still asleep wrapped up in his blanket. You just stood there and watched him. "Luka...Lukaa......LuKaAa.............LUKA WAKE UP YOU OLD MAN!" You said as you shook the life out of him.  "Huh, What?" He said tiredly. "Today's your birthday, your finally gonna grow grey hairs." You said teasingly as you ruffled his hair. He looked at you for a moment and turned around to go back to sleep. "Don't make me drag you out of bed like last time." You warned him. "Mmhm" He hummed back. "Ok...I guess I'll just go to the kitchen and totally not check if you're still asleep or not." You said sarcastically as you walked out of the room. 

     "Hey, mom." "Hi sweety, is Luka up yet?" she asked as she kissed your head. "No, he's pretty much as dead as dad's tree." You remarked. "Well, please wake him up for me so he can eat breakfast." Your mom said while washing the dishes. "Yes mom, where's Juleka?" You questioned. "She went to the grocery store with her mom." "Oh, ok then." "Honey can you go get Luka, please." Your mom asked. "Sure thing." 

     You run over to Luka's room to see him still sound asleep. He looked so peaceful. "Luka, wake up so you can eat...Luka....wake up already...I'm warning you.....LUKA.........." You stared at him for a moment.'Sigh, you did this to yourself, my friend.'  You run out of the room to grab your dad's trumpet, you don't know how to play it sadly. You run back to Luka's room. "one, two, three." You blew into the trumpet near Luka's head. "AHHHH!" Luka said as he fell out of his bed. "What the heck, what was that for?" He looked up at you. "The food is getting cold and I want to eat with you, so hurry up grandpa." You said as you dragged him out the door and walked out to the kitchen. You and Luka sat together and ate your food while talking about what you guys usually talk about.

~ Time Skip (Cause I can :p) ~

     "Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday To You! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKA!" Everyone cheered. "Time for presents!" Mr. Couffiane announced. Luka sat there with a big smile, opening present after present. There was one left, it looked pretty heavy and had a big blue bow. "This was from me." His dad said as he gave him the gift. Luka slowly unwrapped it to reveal a guitar. Luka had wanted one for years, he always told you how it sounded whenever his dad played for him. He told you about his first time playing his dad's guitar. You could tell he really loved it and it made him happy, so it made you really happy as soon as you saw that bright smile on Luka's face. He ran over to his dad for a big hug. "Thank you, dad. I love it, thank you so much."

     Everyone was in a good mood, we all played games, told stories, and had a great time. "Ok, looks like it's time for Juleka to go to bed, say goodnight." Ms. Couffiane said as she picked up Juleka. "Goodnight." Everyone said as Luka's mom walked away with the amber-eyed toddler. You looked over to Luka, who was currently checking out his new guitar.

     "Hey, Luka. Can we go somewhere private?" You asked shyly. "Ya, sure." You two walked over to the hallway. " I got you something, even though you said I didn't have to." You said sheepishly. "Y/N, I told you I don't need anything from you as long as you're here-" "I bought you this." you interrupted him as you pulled out a navy blue journal and a light blue guitar pick with a sliver 'L' embroidery. You carved in the 'L' yourself, it would have taken a lot of time to do it so your dad helped. Luka looked surprised. He looked at his H/C-haired friend in aww. He felt so happy he had no words. "I-It's fine if you don't like it-" Luka cut you off by giving you a big hug. 

     You felt like time had stopped, you didn't know why but you felt your cheeks getting warm. You have always liked his hugs, they were nice and warm. You could smell his scent, it smelled faint and warm and calming. "Thank you, Y/N. I'll keep it forever, I promise." He said still hugging you. You place your arms around him hugging him back. "Anything for you." You said

~ 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ~
   ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °