𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 // 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 // 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

~ (This is a background story and how Y/N and Luka first met many years ago) ~

    ~ 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚎 ~
 𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

     The Couffaine and (L/N) family have always been very close. You and Luka were basically like brother and sister. Your parents weren't in stable conditions, so Mr. Couffaine offered to let them stay for as long as they needed. You at first didn't like Luka that much cause you saw him as competition, so you didn't really consider him as a friend at first. That was until Ms. Coffaine went into labor.

     Everyone was rushing to the hospital. You weren't sure, but you had an idea of what was going on. Luka on the other hand was utterly confused and a little scared. "Y/N, Luka. Get in the car, hurry." Your dad said. Your mom was already at the hospital with Luka's parents. You got in the car and Luka sat next to you. Your dad was on the phone with your mom, checking what was going on. You looked over at the raven-haired boy, he looked down as his hair covered his eyes, his fist were all balled up. He looked...off. "Luka, Are you ok?" you asked trying to make eye contact with him. He stayed quiet, as you saw tears roll down his chin. You weren't sure what to do, you never saw him like this. You gently placed your small hands on the back of his head and started patting his hair. 

     The little boy froze for a moment, surprised by the sudden action. "She's going to be alright, I'm sure of it. It's going to be ok." Luka turned to you and stared at you for a moment. All of a sudden you felt the boy's arms wrap around you, creating a big hug. You hugged him back, as he started crying in your arms. "What if mom isn't ok? What if something bad happens to the baby?" He softly cried out. "They're going to be fine."

     "We're here, let's go kids." You three ran to the hospital. As you guys walked in you saw your mom waving to you guys. You and Luka hear cries of pain, meaning Luka's mom was still in labor. Luka began to get scared again, but you were there. you were there to hold his hand through the whole thing.

     That night Ms. Couffaine gave birth to Luka's new sister, Juleka Couffaine. Lots of things changed that day, you made a friend. You watched the raven-haired boy sitting next to you smiling at the little infant in his mom's hands. "Hey Y/N, I just want to say...thank you." He said with a genuine smile. "Anytime." You smiled back. From that day on, you guys no longer saw each other as competition. 

~ 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ~
   ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
A//N
Hii, I'm reconsidering whether I should keep writing or not. I haven't gotten many people reading my story, so let me know. Other than that, I hope you like it so far!!!
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈