𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 // 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 // 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 // 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

~ 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚎 ~
𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

"Come on slowpoke, it's not nice to make a girl wait." You said teasingly. It's been about 3 weeks since the fight between you and Luka. He's been better, there were times where he would cry at night and you would slip into his bed to hug him and brush his hair with your small fingers while comforting him. You guys were always close, but now you guys grew closer.

"I'm trying, why are we doing this again?" Luka asked while climbing up the ladder. "I mean...it was your idea to climb up the garage roof to watch the stars." You said, stating the obvious.

~ (Flashback 2 nights ago) ~

You, Luka, and Juleka were playing in the living room. While the adults were watching the news while talking about 'adult stuff'.

"Luka, what ya looking at?" You asked your raven-haired friend. "looks like it's going to be a starry night later this week." He said looking at the TV. "Hmm, and?" You questioned. "Let's all watch the stars!" Luka said with excitement in his voice.

"But it'll be late and we'll be sleeping by then." Juleka stated. "Then...we'll sneak out." He said determinedly. "Then we'll get in trouble." Juleka stated once again. "Not if we don't get caught." You said. "Are you for real right now?" You and Luka both nodded in excitement.

Juleka just looked at you both in disappointment. "...Fine, but good luck waking me up."

~ Time skip to before you guys left the house ~

"Juleka!" You whisper yelled. It was 1:15 am. The 6-year-old was sleeping so soundly, she looked like a doll. "Wake up." You said as you shook her shoulder. You felt and hand on your shoulder. Your eyes met Luka's.

"It's fine." He said calmly as he looked down at his sleeping sister. "She's a goner." You said in defeat. "Ya..." You both left the room. "I'm going to miss her." You said dramatically pretending to cry, making Luka chuckle a bit. You two grabbed your stuff and headed to the garage.

~ (End of flashback) ~

"Wow!" You looked up at the stars, you could see everything so clearly. It was beautiful. "You got the pillows right?" Luka asked while setting everything up. "Yep!" You and Luka brought pillows, blankets, a few snacks, a music player, your notebook, Lukas notebook, and his guitar. You guys were all set.

"Juleka would love this." You said "Ya, too bad she didn't wake up." "I'm going to draw the scenery for her!" You exclaimed. You sat down and grabbed your notebook and started drawing.

~ (20 minutes later) ~

You decided to take a quick break. Luka was lying down watching the view. You scooted over and lied down next to him. "It's pretty isn't it?" He asked. "Ya, it is..."

You and Luka lied there in silence, but it wasn't awkward, it was nice and calming. You two had this thing where you guy could just be sitting there alone saying nothing, but it's never awkward or weird. You guys just enjoyed each other's company.

"Hey, Luka?" "Ya?" Luka looked over to you. "Have you ever wondered what it's like up there?" You asked still looking at the sky. "...I mean...ya, why?" He questioned. "Would you ever wanna go there with me? Just me and you?" Luka just stared at you as if trying to figure you out. "What do you mean?" The raven-haired boy asked. You turned your head finally making eye contact with him, your E/C eyes meeting his aqua ones. "I'm going to take you to the moon..."

~ (Luka's POV) ~

"One day when we meet again and you and I get older, I want to take you to the moon and we can be happy together. Because when your happy I'm happy."

She said with the brightest smile on her face. Her smile was so bright it made me smile. She looked so pretty under the starlight, with her H/L H/C on her face. and her rosy cheeks. It gave me this warm feeling in my chest. Her face looked so pure, happy, and...sad. What did she mean by 'when we meet again' anyway? "Y/N-" I was about to ask her but she interrupted me.

"Just you and me, pinky promise?" She held out her pinky. I crossed my pinky with her's. "Pinky Promise." Her clear E/C eyes looked sad...like she was going to cry. Y/N looked pretty, but at the same time, it broke my heart. I wrapped my arms around her bringing her into a hug. I could feel her softly crying I'm my arms.

"When we get older, we'll go to the moon and we'll be happy together and I'll never leave you." I said as I kissed her forehead.

~ (End of POV) ~

After that, You and Luka went back inside at 6:13 am

~ 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ~
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °