Six

~Bella's POV~

I drew a rose on the Sketch paper, I'd always wanted a rose tattoo I've just been to scared to actually get one
I mean-
I'm fifteen my Parents would be pissed.

Even my father who barely knows me!

My brothers may even get mad.

But maybe just maybe I should get a tattoo even though they'd be mad.

Anywayyyy

I look back at my drawing and place it onto my desk before checking the time on my small phone and walking out of the room.

When I got downstairs Dante had just finished putting his shoes on and went to grab his coat from the end of the chair.

"Let's go Bels" he smiles.

I follow him out of the house and to the car.

Around 30 minutes later we pulled up outside the shopping centre.

"Lets go there first" he says while leading me to a school supply shop.

I grab the items we'd need, like revision books, folders, school bag, pencil case, etc etc. After that Dante decides to get some electronics for my school work.

"Dan.. I don't need expensive stuff.." I say to him while we enter apple.
"It's fine bels, trust me"
I bite my nail while debating what to reply.
"Just wait out side Bels"
"Fine.." I huff while leaning on the glass wall.

Dante came out with a laptop, a new phone, an art iPad and AirPods
"Dan! That's so expensive"
"We have the money Bel calm down, I promise we won't spend that much money on you in the future if you really don't want"
"Ugh! Fine. Thank you" I smile

"Let's go get you those clothes I promised" he chuckles.

After around two hours of grabbing clothes we went to Starbucks and ordered drinks.

I obviously had the cookies and cream with white chocolate like I did at the airport.

When we got home it was around 6pm and supper was ready.

We all talked until I finished and excused myself from the table.

When I got upstairs I unpacked the clothes and grabbed the electronics out, I signed into the laptop and IPad before taking the SIM card out of my original phone and putting it into the new one.

After I finished that I got my bag ready for school.

My Papa said I will be going to school tomorrow.
Great.
I mean I'm not being ungrateful! But no one likes school let's be honest.

I reached for my laptop and went onto Spotify while turning the song 'classic' on

I then grabbed the art iPad and started drawing me on a bench that's outside my old apartment block.

After around an hour (7pm) I got up and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I walked to the closet and pulled out the hoodie and leggings that I wore the night before

I untied my hair and let it drop to my waist.

I think ima cut my hair but idk.

I walked to my bed and flopped down before reaching for my phone then downloading the game 'life is strange'.

People in my old school talked about this game a lot so I wanted to check it out.

After doing around 10 chapters I switched my phone off while lifting the hood of my hoodie over my hair and rolling over to get into a comfy sleeping position.

I fell asleep almost straight away.

.............

Sorry this chapter is half the size of the normal chapters!
I just wanted to catch up on the day!
Future chapters will be longer and full day ones, I promise!

Anyway thanks for reading!
Cya next time!

And remember TPWK