32

**BELLA'S POV**

I wake up with my head rested against a soft surface.

Memories of last night come rushing back.

I slowly lift my head before turning it to see what I was leaning on. Oh.. my head had been resting on Delilah's lower stomach.

Getting up, I stretch my arms before moving over too the gap in the rocks to see if the girls are still asleep.

Both have their heads rested together while their legs are curled into their chests in the fatal position. They appear to still be asleep.

"Morning" I hear from behind me, which makes me jump.

I clutch my pale hand to my chest before speaking up "you scared me"

She giggles before speaking "sorry.. we better get moving the sun will soon be fully up and the Phantoms will be coming for us"

I nod my head before moving closer to the rock and lightly shaking both the younger girls awake.

"Mhmm" Patience groans before opening her droopy eyes to face us "Bella!" She squeals.

This girl has too much energy for this early in the morning.

"Morning girls" I say while both girls exit the rocks. "I picked extra berries yesterday, eat up" I pass a handful to each of the girls.

"Thanks" Diana smiles

"No problem, let's get moving"

"I'm too tired" Patience complains after only walking a few feet.

I chuckle lightly before walking to her and lifting her onto my back. "Hold on"

~

"We need to find out where we are, and quick" Delilah says while hitting branches out of the way with the stick she had picked up not long ago.

"Agreed.. look there is a river! Let's clean our faces and have a quick rest before we'll follow it down flow" I say while dropping a now really heavy patience off my back.

They all agree, to which we all drop beside the river. I push my hands into the water, scooping it up and washing my face with it.

~

"Let's get walking... yay" Delilah huffs as we start following the rivers water.

I chuckle lightly as I stare at Delilah's features.

I never quite noticed how beautiful she was, she way her hair flew in the window, how at night, the moon and stars glistened in her eyes, how her lips were nearly always parted, how the freckles become more clear when she's in the sun..

I know I shouldn't say it, but she's just as pretty as Alice.. maybe even more?? I don't know, I can't remember the last time I saw Alice. I must've just forgotten how she looks.

~

"The sun is setting.." Diana points out.

We all look towards where she was looking to see that the sky's oranges and pinks were already showing.

"Let's find a place to rest" I speak up

~

After finding a little cave and lighting a fire inside, we all sit around it, cuddling together, my head is rested on Delilah's shoulder while patience sits in my lap with her one arm around my back, Diana is seated with her head on Dee's lap.

"Good night girls" I whisper

I was nearly asleep when I felt a hand graze mine, I glance towards the hand seeing it was Delilah's, I watched as she linker her pinky with mine.

Should I pull away? This is wrong.. right?

I couldn't think of much before I fell into a deep slumber.

...........

Sorry it's a short chapter!
Didn't have much inspiration as I only updated a few days ago, sorry 😂

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this quick filler chapter.

See you next time.

And remember TPWK