Fourteen

~Alicia's POV~

"Ahh here they come" Mr Valentino says.

I look up towards the stairs to see the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life.

She wore a beautiful floral dress that complimented her figure perfectly.

She truly was gorgeous.

"Hello Papa, who are these" the girl says.

"Oh right Bella these are the Lopez family, you have Alicia, Santiago but people usually call him Diego, Nicolas or Nick, that's Matias their father and Sofia their mother then you have Camila who is Nick's girlfriend" he says while smiling.

Bella.. what a beautiful name.

~Bella's POV~

"And this is Bella and Amara her mother" my Papá continues.

I turn to the family to see Alicia staring straight at me.

She walks towards me before raising her hand for me to shake.

She wore a black and white striped jumpsuit with black sandals, she had her hair in a half up half down style with black sunglasses above her forehead.

"Just call me Alice" she smiles.

Her voice was husky but still quite feminine,
It relaxed me.

I nod my head before my papá talks
"Alright let's go eat"

He leads us outside to the back garden where we all took a seat around the wooden table.

On my left was Alice then Diego with Matias at the head of the table.

On my right was Leone, Matt and Luca
With my papá at the head of that side of the table.

Opposite us sat Sofia, Camila, Nick, Mama, Val and Dante with a spare seat between Dante and Val.

Everyone talked for awhile until our food was finally brought out.

We had Chicken Korma with popadoms.

It was delicious!

After awhile everyone slowly started going inside.
I ended up being last out so I picked the plates up and helped to carry them inside.

After I brought them all in a cleaned them up and put them into the dishwasher.

I exited the kitchen and snuck back outside where I went down the garden, then the stairs that took you down to the beach.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs I took my shoes off and placed them onto the side before placing my feet in the warm sand.

I walked across the sand until I got to the water edge.

For awhile I just walked across the sand until I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Hey, watcha doing" Alicia asks
"Just walking, would you like to join me?" I ask smiling
"I'd love to" she chuckles
We end up walking and talking for hours until we finally decided to go back to the house.

When we got inside the Lopez family were just getting ready to leave
"Bye Bella" Alice says before hugging me then following her family out of the door
"Bye.." I say while the door closes.

"I see you got along with Alice" Val says while I start walking up the stairs.

I elbow him before speaking "she's nice.."

"You like her don't you? As in.. like like her?" He questions
"I-" I start but quickly stop myself
"At least now I know I won't have to beat up any boys" he laughs while patting my head "night Amor"

I smile as I watch him walk to his room, I open my door and quickly flop onto my bed.
"What an eventful day..." I say to no one in particular.. literally.

~

After awhile of staring at the ceiling I finally decided to get ready for get, I wondered to my walk-in closet where I found my pjs from earlier and pulled them on before exiting the wardrobe and walking into my bathroom to grab makeup remover. I cleaned my face before dropping the Cotten into the bin, I then moisturised my face, before walking back into my bedroom and flopping onto my bed.

I lifted the bed covers and slid in before pulling the duvet over my small body and falling asleep after awhile of staring at the plain ceiling.

......

Sorry that it's a short chapter!
I wanted to upload a chapter before Thursday so that's why you've got one now!

If you have any questions ask them here
--->

Anyway, thank you for reading! If you've read this far thank you so much!
This is the first story I'm trying to finish before I end up dumping it!
I think I'm doing alright for now,
If you think I can improve in anyway let me know!

And remember TPWK