27

Hello, welcome back!!!
Another absolute banger song 👆🏻

~Bella's POV~

We finally make it back to our house and Alice decides to stop by here with us.

I lead her straight past my other siblings and up the stairs, towards my room.

I jump on the edge of the bed after locking the door, Alice walks over to me and straddles my hips before leaning her head into the gap between my neck and shoulders.

We stay there in silence for awhile until she finally speaks up.
"I missed you, Love"
"I missed you too" I say

I can feel her lips twitch up into a smile against my neck. She kisses my neck lightly before pulling away and speaking again
"Let's cuddle and watch movies"

I chuckle before agreeing.

I search my wardrobe for my matching pjs before handing her a pair to get into. After that I searched Disney+ for the lion king.

After finding it I was pulled into Alice's embrace. I lifted my laptop onto my lap and started the movie.

When we got to our 3rd movie Alice's body had gone limp. So I turned the laptop off, and closed the curtains before getting back under the covers and lifting her arm over me.

I fell asleep not long after.

**The Next Day**

I woke up early to an empty bed. I lifted my head up, rubbing the sleeps from my eyes before stretching then jumping out of bed.

"Al?" I call

Just a few seconds later Alice exits the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself
"Mhm" she says

Wow.
I watched as water drops move down her bare body.
Her hair drops past her shoulders while her eyelashes stick together making her look even more beautiful than ever

"Valentino, take a picture. It lasts longer" she grins

I roll my eyes before getting up and walking towards her, I glance over her body as I place a hand over her arm, bring it up until it reachers her neck. I tilt my head and smile up at her. I watch as her face stays with a look of shock, her lips slightly parted. I move my other hand to the top of the towel, lacing my fingers around it, not touching anything I shouldn't.

When she finally stops daydreaming she starts blushing. She wraps her hands around my waist before pulling me towards her, she leans down and connects our lips, we kiss like it's the first and last time all at once. A kiss full of so much passion.

I pull away from the kiss before kissing her cheek. I then move past her and into the bathroom.
"You can use any of my clothes" I call back.

"Alright, Love" she answers almost immediately.

~

After I showered I left the bathroom and went into my wardrobe where I saw Alice in tight black ripped jeans and a black dress button up shirt with the top two buttons undone. She also wore black boots.

"Beautiful" I say as I walk past her.

I can feel her stare as I walk around the wardrobe in just a towel.

I finally decide on a black denim skirt and a black button up shirt. But this time all the buttons were done up apart from the top one. And I also had it tucked in.

I also wore black boots.

I walked to my makeup table, doing mascara and dark skin shades over my eyelashes. I also put red lipstick on.

I grabbed my phone and bag before reaching for Alice's hand and leading her downstairs.

"Aww you two look so cute all matchy" my mum smiles before hugging me

I hear Alice chuckle before I make it to the kitchen where I make us both toast.

"Oh girls, also, Alice and her brothers are going to school, your parents thought it was the best option while you're here in America." my mum says, leaving the kitchen.

"Great" Alice mutters
I laugh before giving her a piece of toast.

~

We pulled up to the school on individual motorbikes. When we got there even more eyes were on us because there were now four new people, Alice, Diego, Nick and Camila.

We all made our way through the large hallways of staring and whispering students.

By the time we made it to the main office it was just myself and Val still with the Lopez family, as the rest of my brothers left.

"Mr.Valentino, what have you done now?" The girl behind the desk snaps.

I can hear my brothers eye roll from here. "Excuse me. Mrs. what's your face, but I'm here to sign my friends in, not have try lecture my brother for no reason." I say rudely back.

"Names" she spits.

"Alicia Beatriz Lopez"
"Santiago Andrés Lopez"
"Nicolas Javier Lopez"
"And Camila Elena Pérez"
They say.

"Alright" the lady says while typing it into her computer then rolling her chair away and towards what looks to be a printer.

She waits for four pieces of paper to be printed before moving back to the computer and typing a few more things.

"Here, this is everything you need to know about the school and it's lessons, enjoy" she says half heartedly as she stood up to lean over the counter to place the papers down.

I gave her a one over, she had long blonde hair, and a nice figure, not as nice as Alice but still nice. She also had quite a bit of makeup on, not too much though, just enough, she seemed to be quite young.

"How old are you?" I ask without thinking.

"18. I do this as a morning job" she says before smiling slightly.
I nod in return, smiling back at her.

"Thanks..." I say
"Oh right, I'm Hannah"
"Thanks Hannah" I say before leading everyone out of the room.

We all separate, going our own ways.

I rush to my first class. Making it just before the second bell goes. I take a seat at the back of the class.

I drop my head into my arms before waiting for the teacher to start the lesson

.....

Thanks for reading :)

Hope you've had/having a lovely day!

Sorry for not updating. I've been a bit busy.
Love you all!

And remember TPWK