Hey guys...

Hello everyone! It's been awhile..

I just wanted to talk a few things out with you..

1. 'Maybe you're not so bad after all' 's first chapter has been published, check it out!! I'm really excited about the new book, I have so many plans, and this time I really want to concentrate on their romance and not on extra plot-line. This book is hopefully just purely them falling in-love and figuring out what it's like to be in-love with someone so forbidden to them.

2. I don't want to make my series (I'm planning on making even more books to do with this family) all about this one family line, I also want to include the 'smaller' characters stories..

I could do one about page, maybe she was in an abusive household and forced into a life of drugs and gangs. (This may contain romance I'm not sure)

Or maybe Matt where I show him learn to deal with the loss of his twin (this wouldn't include a romance plot line)

Or maybe I could even do the love story between Val and Callum (read the other book to find out who Callum is) maybe I can have them be best-friends to lovers or enemies to lovers and then show when and how Elena was brought into the mix.. I'm not sure. (I don't know if I'd do enemies to lovers because that's the plot line I'm using for Luca and Ivan.)

I could even do a story about Alicia and her life after she was caught cheating.

I could also do a story about Amara and how she ended up having a child with a mafia boss and then ended up in an abusive relationship with Simon.

Please let me know what you think! ✨✨

Anyways, if you have any other suggestions let me know xx

And remember TPWK