Eleven

Hello!
Sorry for not updating for a few days :)
But here's an update to make up for it <3

~Bella's POV~

After I finished the call with my brother I put my phone in my pocket and carried my Mama towards a place with people that have signs.

I walked passed them until I saw the sign that said 'Bella Valentino'.

"Hi I'm Bella" I say
The woman smiles before replying "alright darling follow me".

I follow her towards a private area before she leads us down some stairs and out a back door, before she steps infront of a jet.

"Jump on, I will carry the bags" she smiles.
"Alright, thanks"

I help my mama up the stairs and into the main area.

Wow..
It's stunning in here

I carry my mama to one of the seats by the table before placing my bag on the chair opposite.

I walk up to a lady before asking "have you got any bandages I can use?".

"Sure babes" she passes me a first aid kit and a cloth.
She then follows me while carrying a tub of water and a plastic cup.

"Thanks" I say to her while she walks away.

I lift my mamas jumper before removing the cloth that was covering her scars.

I flinch at the sight of the large blood covered scars.

I reach for the cloth before dipping it into the water and cleaning my Mama's wounds.
"Aghh" she winces
"Sorry Mama" I say while biting my tongue to try and stop tears from falling.

After I finished cleaning the wounds I grabbed the alcohol oil and lightly spread it across her scars before grabbing a needle and thread.

I take a deep breathe before lifting her skin and placing the needle in.

At this point tears are pouring down my face as I continue stitching while holding her skin close together so it doesn't snap or the stitches set loose afterwards.

After I finished her large wounds I wrapped the bandages around them to stop her from catching the stitching on something.

I clean her smaller wounds before cleaning up the mess id made and giving the med kit back to the lady.

When I got back I filled a glass with water and passed it to my mama
"Ti amo Principessa" she smiles weakly
(Love you princess)

I walk back to my seat and lay my head down to try and get some rest before landing.

~

"Principessa"

"Princess?"

"Bella?!"

I wake to my Mama calling my name while leaning over me.

"I see you've woken up a bit" I say while yawning and stretching my cramped limbs.

She chuckles lightly before talking "I suppose.. anyway we're landing in five so get ready Principessa".

I stretch once more before rubbing my eyes then packing my things into my bag.

"We're landing so please put your seatbelts on" a lady says to the both of us.

We tighten our seatbelts like told.

As we sit in silence I can't help but notice how happy my mama is to not be in that hell hole anymore, she's more happy than I've ever seen, her brown eyes look more vibrant and magical while her long dirty blonde hair looks more lively and flowing.

I always admired my Mothers beauty, she really was spectacular, I wish to look like my mama when I'm older.

~

The plane landed while myself and my mama un-did our seatbelts and got up quickly following the lady from earlier off the plane.

I got outside to see my papa standing their with all my brothers.

"Papa!" I shout before quickly running towards him and flying into him.

He falls back slightly from the force of my body hitting his before he straightens up and returns the hug "Angelo don't ever do that again you wild child".

I chuckle before pulling away and wrapping my arms around each of my brothers.

When it was just Val left I hugged him before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

Then I skipped back to my Mama.

"Boys as you may already know this is my Mama, or you may know her as Amara" I smile "Mama this is Papa, never really asked for his name sooo heh, Luca, Leone, Dante, Matt, Alex and lastly but definitely not least Val!".

"Wow they've grown" my Mama smiles while placing her hand on my shoulder.

I watch my Papa stare at her with amazement and passion in his eyes "Papa take a picture it lasts longer".

After my comment everyone burst out laughing.

"Wow Amor.. that was something.. ohh also your 'Papa's' name is Gian" Val smiles while swiftly picking me up and carrying me to a black BMW.

"Gian.. Gian.. Gian.. nahhh! Papa sounds better" I smile.
"I'd like to hope so" my Papa smiles.

I got into a car with my Mama beside me on the left, Val on my right, Leone and Luca in the front while in the other car Matt was on the left, Dante was on the right and Leone was in the front along with my papa who drove the other car.

We drove for awhile before we started driving along the familiar dirt road, until I saw the mansion come into view.

Home!

I smile as I jump out the car then skip around to the other side before opening my Mama's door and helping her out.

I give her a quick bow which makes her chuckle.
"What you two girls smiling at" my Papa says
"Nothing Gian" She beams while walking ahead with my hand in hers.

.....................

If you haven't noticed throughout the story I may have been changing the way I lay things out, and that's going to be a recurring thing as this is my first story that I'm trying to complete and I don't have much experience in how to set things out so I'm still trying to figure out how I like the lay outs

Anyway hope you enjoyed!
This is a small chapter because I'm tired and it's late but I wanted to give you guys something to read so here I am!

Have a nice day Babes!

And remember TPWK!