Interrupted Ceremony

Hicca was enjoying the time she was spending with Skylar

Hicca was enjoying the time she was spending with Skylar. Somehow the Light Fury was able to make her happy once more. The reason why Hicca called Skylar a Light Fury was because of her white colored scales which suit her name. During the time, Hicca was able to fly with Skylar. The two of them enjoyed their flights together. Hicca discovered how Skylar was able to appear and disappear as well. But Hicca knew that Skylar couldn't stay on Berk with her for long. It would be a certain amount of time that she would be discovered by someone. So she made a decision: she was going to leave Berk.

So she had to think fast since the ceremony was in two days. She packed her essentials like her clothing, boots, drawings, journals, charcoal pencils, and her two stuffed dragon dolls (the one that her mother made and the one Hicca made). Once she was done, she went to the forge to grab her tools and her repaired fishing pole. After that, she sprinted towards the cove. When she arrived, Skylar was waiting for her. She also packed up the box that contained Toothless's shredded scales, her other tools, and sketches of her and Toothless. Hicca told her plan to Skylar which was that Hicca would attend the wedding. Then Skylar would come in and distract the other Vikings and grab Hicca and teleported back to the cove. After that, they'll free the other dragons in the Kill Ring and leave Berk. Simple.

============================================

It was now the day of the wedding. The day that Hicca dreaded for the past week. But she was going to leave today. Nobody knew that she wasn't going to marry Asher. Skylar will save her from this horrible fate. So for now she had to endure this torture.

Hicca looked at the wall with a blank look as Brenda, Asher's mother, did her hair.

"Hicca, you look beautiful." Brenda gushed.

Hicca made no reaction to those words. Brenda seem to notice that Hicca was barely paying attention. She shook it off as nervousness.

"Don't worry about anything tonight. Just focus on being with your new husband." Brenda assured her, "I'm sure that the two of you will be very happy together."

Hicca still remained quiet. Brenda didn't know what was wrong with Hicca. It was almost like as if she didn't care about anything.

============================================

Hicca was walking down the path towards the clearing in the forest where most of the ceremony was taking place. She hated this. Every step she took, she grew more nervous while waiting for Skylar to show up. As she walked, she could hear the other Vikings talking.

"Oh she looks so beautiful."

"This will be a happy day for everyone."

"But why is Hicca not smiling if it's suppose to be happy?"

"She looks like she's going to a funeral."

"I thought she would be happy to be marrying to a handsome Viking like Asher."